Chapter 2

Thanks for reading

Luna's POV

The next time I awoke it was light outside. Dad was still snoring beside me, making me giggle. I crawled out of bed and waddled downstairs where Chica and Lego were playing with one of their toys. I walked to the kitchen and saw Matt sitting on his laptop with a cup in his hand.

"Good morning Matt." I greet him. "Hey Muffin. I heard you had another rough night." He explained while getting off his chair and pouring me some chocolate milk. He helped me sit on one of the bar stools and set the cup down in front of me. "Yeah the monsters got into our house again." I explained taking a sip. "Good morning everyone." Dad said as he walked into the kitchen. He pressed a kiss against my temple and patted Matt on the back. "What do you guys want to eat?" he asked opening the fridge. "PANCAKES!" I yelled. "looks like you're gonna have to go and wake Sean up if you want some." I slipped off the chair and ran to the staircase where I slowly climbed my way up. Once there I ran to the guest room, opened the door and immediately felt bad for going to wake up Sean. But lucky for me he was already up and checking his phone. He looked at me with a smile. "Good morning there." He greeted. "morning. Will you make us pancakes?" I looked at him with big eyes awaiting his answer. "Of course." He climbed out of bed and followed me into the kitchen. By now everyone was awake and greeted him.

He got the ingredients ready and a couple minutes later the first pancake was on my plate and ready for me to eat. I put a bit of butter and brown sugar on it, before munching away.

After breakfast dad started to set up his camera in the living room because they wanted to film a video today. I, in the meantime, walked back into my room and put on my swim suit.

Dad helped with my swim floats before I jumped into the pool. I was taught to swim the moment we moved into this house. I played around with my toys and other swim float's before climbing out and drying off. I looked at dad who was watching me through the big glass doors and gave him a wave. He smiled at me and returned to whatever he was doing.

I walked back inside after I was semi dry. I took of my bathing suit before wrapping the towel around my body and walking up stairs. "Luna? Where did you leave your wet stuff?" I heard Ryan yell from downstairs. "Outside." I replied. Matt and Ryan took care of me, just as much as dad and I loved them dearly for everything they did for me.

They would read stories to me, watch movies with me, take me outside to the park and loads of other fun things. They were awesome.

I changed into a blue top and some shorts that someone had laid out for me and brushed my hair the best I could. The recording was still going on downstairs so I decided to stay in my room and play.

I didn't play for long because just as I pulled out my Lego box, Sean came in and told me that they needed me downstairs. I packed everything away again and followed him. Once in the living room dad, Matt and Ryan were sitting on a bench talking to the camera. I watched quietly for a while until I was called in. I was seated between Matt and dad.

"So Luna, we have a question for you from a subscriber which we need you to answer truthfully ok?" I nod my head. "Who is better? Ryan or Matt?" I began to blush as I thought of the correct answer "I don't know, they're both awesome." I reply digging my head into Matts side. "Ok we'll take that as a valid answer. Thanks Muffin." Dad pressed a kiss to my temple and helped me off the bench. I walked over to Sean who was sitting on his phone. "Why aren't you in the video?" I ask pulling myself up on the chair beside him.

"I'll be in it in a second, I have to wait for my question." He explained quietly, setting down his phone and looking at me. I liked how Sean always listens no matter what age or who you are. He will always listen to what you have to say.