Chapter 1

Disclamer: I do not own any character (sadly) and all that good stuff.

Have fun reading

Luna's POV

Picture of Luna at the top

I was sitting on my bed, playing with some stuffed animals when the door opened and Chica, a golden retriever, stormed in and quite literally threw herself onto my bed. "Hey little one, what are you doing?" I look up to see my dad lean against the door frame. "Just playing." I answer as I set my stuffies aside and run my hand along Chicas back. "Well I just wanted to tell you that we're heading out to dinner in about 15 minutes." He answered as he walked further into the room, picking up pieces of clothes I left lying around. "Can I wear this or should I change?" I ask pointing at my shorts and yellow shirt. "Maybe you can put on a fresh shirt." He replied going to my closet and pulling out a black one with a game controller on it.

He helped me change into it before we headed downstairs to meet up with Ryan and Matt, who lived with us. They were like my uncles exempt we weren't blood related, at least that's how dad explained it.

"We have a surprise for you at the restaurant." One of them said as we put on our shoes and headed for the car. I said bye to Chica and Lego and ran after the adults before climbing into the empty seat next to Ryan. He helped me with my car seat and my seat belt before putting on his own.

We drove for about an hour. It took forever to get there and I was getting really fidgety in my seat. I really had to pee. "Dad, I need the toilets." I informed him as we entered the restaurant. He picked me up and asked one of the ladies where they were. She pointed us in the direction and soon we stood in front of a stall. "I'll wait out here." He informed me as I went to do my business.

When I was done I washed my hands and we walked back to the others. Everyone was sitting around a table when I noticed green hair. "SEAN." I screeched as I realised it was him. He quickly stood up and pulled me into a hug, picking me up and setting me on his hip.

"Hey Luna. You've grown since I last saw you. How old are you again?" "Almost 6." I answered. He smiled as he pulled me into another hug. He then proceeded to hug dad squishing my face a little.

When all the hugging was over, we sat down, me on Sean's lap of course. I meet Sean the first time he came to LA. We went to some sort of convention and he was there too. He hung out with me and dad a lot while he was here. And every now and then we would skype or I would get to hang out with them while they played games together over the internet.

The table was loud and I was getting tired. We already ate and I wanted to go home. I was no longer sat on Sean's lap but on dads. I rested my head on his chest as I played games on his phone. My eyes began to close and soon I had fallen asleep.

When I woke up I was being carried but that someone wasn't my dad. I quickly opened my eyes to see him walking behind me. Tears welled up in my eyes as I reached my hand out for him. He noticed fairly quickly and took me into his arms. "Hey Muffin. You alright?" he asked as he ran his fingers over my cheek to brush away the tears. "Yeah, I think so." I whispered as I lean my head onto his shoulder. I listened to him talk to everyone because I couldn't go back to sleep. "Is Sean gonna stay with us?" I asked hopping the answer would be yes because he always made me pancakes for breakfast. "Yeah of course, where else should he be staying, silly?" Dad replied with a slight tease in his voice. "I don't know."

When we finally got home I was beyond tired. All I wanted was to curl up in my bed and sleep forever. I let myself be picked up out of my seat and carried inside. I let dad take off my shoes and socks before I was carried into my room. Dad changed me into my pyjamas and tucked me into bed. "Can you stay here, please?" I begged as he walked out the door. It was dark in the room and the only light sources was the one coming from the corridor.

"Not tonight sweetheart." He answered, "I can call Chica for you?" I nod my head not really caring if he saw or not. Minutes later a body pressed up against mine warming my back.

When I woke up, it was still dark outside. Chica was no longer curled up behind me and I began to panic. Tears ran down my face as I called for dad. I slept with the door open so I knew he could hear me.

Footsteps echoed through the hallway outside, freaking me out even more. "DADDY!" I screamed as I pulled the covers over my head and closing my eyes. Seconds later I was being picked up and cradled against a chest. "Hey its ok, daddy's here." He sung quietly as he walked us back to his room. He placed me on the bed and laid down beside me.

"Did you have another bad dream?" He asked. I nod. "Was it about the monsters again?" I nod. "I'll protect you." He whispered as he turned off the light on his bed side table and pulled me closer against his t-shirt clad chest.