Chapter 5

Thanks to everyone for reading

Check out my other story

Mark

When it was time to go home it was way past 10pm. We had to stay longer because we had a meeting with some game producers. Luna had already fallen asleep on my lap during the meeting, which was good because that meant she wasn't going to be too tired in the morning since we have to get up early again for a video I was doing with Random Encounters. Those where the guys I did the 5 nights at Freddie musical with.

We packed up our things and headed back to the car. I had Luna wrapped up in her blanket as I cradled her back and forth in my arms hopping she wouldn't wake up, which to my surprise she didn't. I managed to get her into the car, put on her seat belt and readjust her blanket without her even twitching. She must be exhausted.

The next morning, I was up at 6am. Everyone was still fast asleep so I tried to stay as quiet as possible. I grabbed Chica and Lego deciding to go for a run. It felt good to get out of the house and just be by myself. It gave me the chance to think everything through that I had planned the night before.

I ran for about an hour before returning home. By then Sean, Ryan and Matt were up, sitting in the kitchen all staring at their phones. "Good morning." I say as I walk to the fridge to get something to drink. "Morning." They all reply in unison. "Would you guys mind if I left Luna here today? I'm going over to the studio since Random Encounters wants to film some stuff with me." I explain. "yeah no problem." Sean replies. "Hey what time do you leave tomorrow?" I ask him. "At 8am I think, or 8:30." He answered. I nod before going upstairs to take a shower.

Luna

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Chica was laying right next to me munching on one of her toys. I sat up rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands before climbing out, calling Chica, and walking downstairs into the kitchen. "Where's dad?" I ask sleepily. I really just wanted to cuddle with him for a bit. I didn't feel too well. "He's out for a bit, but he'll be back later." Ryan explained. "I don't feel too good." I tell him sitting down on one of the chairs. "What's wrong? What hurts?" He asked. "I don't know. My tummy and my head hurt." I tell him, putting my head on the table. "Do you still want to eat something?" "No. I want daddy to come home." I whisper as tears well up in my eyes. "I just want my daddy." Ryan picked me up and I swung my arms around his neck but it wasn't the same.

"Do you want me to call him?" Ryan asked after putting me back into my bed. "What if he gets mad?" I reply nervously. "He'd never get mad because of something like this. I'll give him a call and then tell you when he'll be back. Try to sleep a bit ok?" I nod, close my eyes and pull my stuffed animal closer to my body.

Mark

We were in the middle of a scene when my phone began to ring. We all laughed hysterically because this was the fourth time we had to do the scene. I looked at the caller and saw that it was Ryan. I excused myself and answered.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask. "You were right. Luna was getting sick and she really needs you to come home." Ryan explains. "I'll be there in 15 minutes." I tell him hanging up. I explain the situation and everyone was fine with me leaving.

I quickly change back into my normal clothes, said my goodbyes and got into my car. I drove home as fast as I could without driving too dangerously.

Once there I hoped out of my car and walked up to the front porch where I rang the doorbell.

Minutes later I was walking into Luna's room. Sean was sitting on the bed next to her reading her a story quietly while she listened. When she heard me come in, she sat up quickly which caused her to throw up all over the floor.