Chapter 25-

a/n: eh, I don't particulary like this chapter. I might rewrite this chapter later. :) I've been busy, so sorry for the wait! Up next is Jame's p.o.v. and it should be posted by tomorrow.  Thanks for reading! oxoxoxo Remember to fan if you want chapter dedications!

Chapter 25-

I don't know how long I was in the white room. Hannah tells me that it has been days since we've seen each other. She tells me that a new patient has entered the ward.

"He's dangerous. He's been transferred to ward 8th which is saved for the worst cases." Hannah says.

What did he do? I don't really care but I need a distraction.

"I don't know but I will find out soon." She promises.

Hannah is on a mission to find out the new patient. But, sometimes it's better not to know everything.

"There he is!" Hannah says. She points to a boy. The boy has white hair and violet eyes.

He walks through the room with a strange air of confidence,like he is visiting an old home. I have never seen anyone who wasn't afraid of this place. Hannah leans across the table to get a closer look at the boy.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" She says.

The boy smiles in our direction before he disappears down the hall.

If he's dangerous, shouldn't you stay away from him? I sign my thoughts with her. Hannah is quick to dismiss my thoughts.

"Star, I use to follow all of the rules. Because I know that are cameras watching me, following me wherever I go. I never broke a rule because I believed that I was going to get out of this place. I waited so long, so long to be able to get out of here and see my family. I would love to be to see my mother again or my baby brother. But, I realized that my dream was never coming true. So, I don't follow the rooms anymore. " Hannah says.

You're on your own, Hannah.

"You're not going to help me?" Hannah asks.

Not this time, I sign to her.

"Think of how much fun it will. We will go on our own adventure to find the truth." She says.

I don't need to find out what kind of monster he is.

Hannah is in her own little world and it's impossible to break through her walls. I finish my lunch and walk back to my cell. Sleep consumes me.

The next morning, the nurses wake me. The nurses have figured that Hannah and I have been throwing our pills in the trash. So now, the nurse crushes the pills and injects the medication into my blood.

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling okay?" The nurse asks.

I nod.

The medication makes me very drowsy.

And, I feel like a ghost trapped in an unfamiliar body. The worst part is not what the medication does to my body.

The worst part is what the medication does to my mind. I feel like my mind has been taken over.

My thoughts are slower and my reasoning skills are weak. I feel like I'm a zombie wandering through halls, trying to grasp onto a string.

But, I'm slipping away. I wake up in the middle of the night from nightmares. I see James face. He is so close that I can feel his face beneath my fingers.

I can feel his arms around me. Sometimes, it takes me hours to realize that I'm hallucinating. Then my world falls apart again and I succumb to the darkness