Chapter 15- Amanda & James

a/n: I might finish this on wattpad.com or publish it. I'm not sure yet. 

:) Next update is scheduled for sometime next month.  (I Have a crazy busy schedule AND I'm working on publishing/editing/rewriting my other novel.) 

I would love to hear your thoughts!

& Thank you for you support <3 

When She Speaks- Chapter fifteen

Jump.

I braced my hands against the bridge. If I jumped, I would be dead in a matter of seconds and I would leave the life I knew behind.

Where would I go after this life?

I shuddered at that very thought. Maybe, it did better not know what came next after this life. I would be punished in the next life or the next universe for the sins I had committed in this lifetime.

I stared down at the dark murky, water and sharp grey stones.

What if I lived?

I would end up like a vegetable and that would pain my mother even more then my current state.

Jumping was too risky, I thought.

I pulled my book bag over my shoulders and walked to school.

Not being noticed was almost as worse as being bullied. I had spent most of my high school thrown into lockers and tormented by the rest of my classmates. In the last week, the school had gone silent. People were too busy talking about proms and what they were going to do after college. No one noticed me. No one cared.

The next day, the school was hosting a basketball game. Our basket team seemed to always lose. My mother had convinced me to attend the school event. If it would make her happy, I would at least go to the basketball game for a few hours.  But as soon as I had arrived at the stadium, I had regretted my decision.  I saw a sea of familiar faces but there wasn’t one person I could turn to.

You just have to live through the next three hours, I told myself.

Amanda sprinted into James arms, “This is going to be a good year of this team because of you. Just don’t let me down?”

My heart broke but I couldn’t look away.

Amanda kissed his cheek and he brushed his fingers over her shoulders.

“Besides if you score a winning goal for our team, you might get lucky later.” Amanda added.

“I have to go.” James said.

Amanda kissed him and he held her body close to body.  When he looked over his shoulder, he saw me staring at him. His eyes looked apologetic as he returned his attention back to his girlfriend.