CHAPTER 16

Tionna POV
"OK somebody coming put yo hands behind your back ight "ight t

Lynn came in the room he was talking on the phone. He had no gun nothing. I just waiting. Then I heard "come get her bitch ass nigga. I knew who he was on the phone with.  I had to get the right moment. Cause I know I got one chance. He a big nigga.
"Y'all miss me" "fuck you nigga" "no need to be ha---.
I stabbed him in his leg as hard as I could. He screamed loud.

"Gina get up let's go "how we gone get out "I'll figure it out. It was real early so it wasn't that much light. I found a door it led to the front. I was trying to get away I ran into somebody his body hit me like a rock. He was in all black I looked up and seen dae'john. I missed him a lot. His smile and never mind. I can't do that not to gina at least. I looked back that's when I realized she wasn't behind me. I looked back up an dae'john was staring at me.
"We gotta find gina" WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING-- HUH NEVER MIND COME ON. The truth is I met dae'john before that day in school I met him the day Jamie did that dumb shit. I was walking home from Gina house and I saw him my eye were red and puffy
"FLASH BACK
"Aye ma why you crying" "no reason uh I gotta get home "people don't cry for no reason" "you don't know me I don't know you why do it matter "all I asked was a question maybe I'm trying to get to know you, and might care "why we don't know each other it shouldn't be your problem "shorty you don't have to be rude did I ask you do you wanna fuck no I asked you what's wrong meaning I'm concerned. For some reason that made me laugh. It was nice to know he was concerned about me. I told everything that happened. "I don't understand how niggas fuck over faithful girl" "I don't either but it happened we were cool he left I went in the house.didn't catch his name at the time. That's when I bumped into him at school

Dae'johns POV
I was walking up to the house. This nigga got my girl and the love of my life in there. I bumped into somebody they quickly fell to the floor. I looked and I seen tionna. I just looked. Then I started to stare in deep thought Yeah I said I still got feelings for tionna that shit just don't disappear. I can't tell her or Lucas not gina either it's going to hurt somebody. Is it wrong that I say I want her to have my child and not my girl. I've been thinking like this for a while. I don't want anybody to know. Tried to get over her by putting her with Lucas. This just made shit worst. Then I noticed her lips were moving and decided I should listen. She was saying how we need to go get gina. I was now conscious of what was going on. I signaled the boys in the truck and they got out. Lucas was the first. When he got out the truck he saw t and ran to her. They kissed what seemed like forever. I was pissed but have a girlfriend. I love at least I think I do. I do why would I say that. We went in to go get gina the house was dark it seemed empty to. I looked in through the house nobody was even there. I was wondering how they left so fast. Then I turned one the lights in one of the rooms.gina was on the bed past out. "CALL 911! "wh- GINA. tionna called 911 fast. I didn't what to do my mind was everywhere.
     15mins later
They finally arrived and they took Gina hurt but something didn't feel right. This all just felt to easy