CHAPTER 15

Tionna's pov
"Bitch sit the fuck down "fuck you get away from me "bitch I don't have time take her and the Mexican bitch to their room. I was put in a room. Gina and me. It has two beds the lock on the out side of the door. It was dark. He took our phones. And we had the same clothes for two days. I missed Lucas I miss everything before this. I knew this was going to happen just wish I was prepared. All they had us tied in is rope. We don't have a window. It's not the rope I'm worried about how were going to get out. "T what are you thinking about "I think I can get us out but not out the room "o can get out the room just work on getting my hands free. I took out a pair of scissors. "Were the fuck you get those from.
Flashback
"Bitch sit the fuck down "fuck you get away from me. I seen the scissors on the counter I slid them behind me. I put it in the back in my pants. "Now were here.
Gina cut my hands free and I cut Gina's. "Were out of this rope now what gina "keep your hands behind your back if someone comes,if they got a gun keep em behind your if not I got the scissors. I was clear on the plan but this house is big. Getting out the room easy out the house I don't know.

Daejohns POV

Theres some dude we didn't kill i need him to tell em were my girl is. lucas looks a little more mad than me. his face red he look like he just want to shoot. "I'm not telling you shit "well bitch nigga looks like you ain't got know life "wait I got his number don't shoot "I knew you would see things my way. I took out a phone. "Put the number in "can you untie me "do I fucking look stupid to you. He dialed the number and it picked up.

"Hello... "GIVE ME MY GIRL BITCH "come get her bitch ass nigga, she looking real nice to "BITCH IF YOU TOUCH HER I S----

The line went dead. I was on the phone for at least 30sec I can trace the calls. All I had to do is take the phone back to Carlo.

"What do we do with him "I got an idea lucas said. He pulled out a pistole and shot him straight in the head. He had no emotions. This nigga was heart broken.

We heard a thud come from the bathroom. I went to go check. I looked an seen some lady who was hanging from the shower rod face first in the bathtub. I went to go look who it was. I knew her face. The lifeless body that stood before me was tionnas momma. I didn't know what to do or say. I don't know what to tell tionna

"We have to go now!

Lucas POV
Yeah I shot dude in the head. They got someone I love. I won't shed no tears I just need her back. It's like she got some hold on me. I sound like a lil bitch but I don't care.

"What you thinking about kid "a lot of shit It don't matter now we need to get t and gina "you really love her don't you "an I barely know her "yeah she do that to niggas "what you mean "before there was a you their was a me nigga "WHAT!? "Calm yo simple ass down nigga we ain't got nothing going on we ain't on that "we had a thing we didn't have a title she was just somebody I could express my emotions to, "what about gina "I didn't really know her and she was with somebody else, we ain't on that funny shit cause I love Gina tionna was my first love though "yeah nigga keep explaining "we ain't fuck if you wanna know "awe "yeah nigga she was just sombody that made you feel some type of way without doing anything at all right "yeah she just make me happy "yeah she special do what I didn't do keep her, don't get me wrong I never regretted being with Gina now. "Why y'all break up "as you can see I got my shit and she definitely got hers we couldn't juggle everything we started to fight so we let it go "did Gina know "now we didn't think it was necessary to tell her "right don't be mad Lil bitch you got her. I chuckled he real enough to tell me so I'm man enough to except it. We got to Carlo's he tracked the phone call. It was 81st road. We know were he at we got to go. "WE NOT WAISTING NO TIME GET IN THE TRUCK NIGGAS!