Chapter 21

Gina's pov

it's been 3 months and my baby bump is starting to show. i am going to school. my mom's coming up here to see me and Tionna. i don't know how to tell her i'm pregnant. Or that i just got kidnapped by a man name Lynn.

"What's wrong Gina "what am I going to tell my momma "um...the truth nigga she won't be that mad, plus she will be more mad at me than you "I'll talk it "*laughing* bitch "I love you to "oh when yo moms coming up here "on Sunday "baby it Friday "yup surprise "I should smack you, dillyn Lucas dae'john y'all gotta get the fuck out now!!

Tionna POV
"Why we gotta get out "cause Gina momma coming her "so you saying I can't see you for a week "nope well not in this house "can I get a kiss

He picked me up and. He reached in for a kiss. "*laughs Lucas put me down "why would I do that "your birthday is coming up "right "what you want "a million dollars "and you'll get that one day *laughs*but right bow what you want "honestly to just chill you know "*smiles so you just wanna chill "yeah we can be here for Saturday after y'all remove y'all stuff and then we go to the beach "just me and you "yeah why you say that "cause we need to go at night "why "so you want people to see me strip you huh? I like that "boy won't be no stripping this way "laughs oh yes the fuck it is "gone so y'all can leave "ok we still fuckin "*laugs* boy gone.