CHAPTER14

"Get the fuck down now. How the fuck I get tied up. I was blind folded. And I was being moved in a truck. I couldn't see anything. It was a sharp pain over my head. Then everything was a blurr.

Daejohn POV

I got home because I was getting Gina something why Lucas got tionna something. I got back all our shit was fucked up. My chairs all over the place. Everything was going good till now. I know what happened he was back. And he took to things I love my sister and my girl. "HE GOT ME FUCKED UP! "bro what happend "HE GOT GINA AND TIONNA" "WE HAVE TO GO GET STRAPPED I GOTTA GET MY GURL BACK" HURRY THE FUCK UP WE HAVE TO GO NOW

3hours before

"Son I finally go back to school and I hate that bitch ghee" "t you just hate math" "you damn right" "tionna you got mail" "who's it from" "it from you mom" "wha- let me see

Tionna I know things were bad I was on that stuff. Man one day my dealer wouldn't give to me. I looked in the mirror and seen what I became. I stopped using its only been a week. But I feel terrible what I but you through out of every thing you still my baby girl. I love I remember I use to sing to you. You use to smile and giggle. I miss you, but something is gonna go wrong get out now.

"She said get out the house" "its a little late for that girl "who the fuc- you how u get in my house" "don't worry about that baby girl were is daejohn" "fuck you mutherfucker" "Awe protect his ass its yo life,awe she a cute light skin thing" "bitch don't touch my sister" "cute what y'all got here, tie they ass up. To tall dudes came over with Bob wire. They tied me and Gina up. *Smack* Everything goes black.

Gina pov
They knocked out t and I bline folded. I just don't want to get hurt or m- or t. I've had a secret for a while but I can't say. I can't see. But I can get out this Bob wire I need t to wake up first. I can't do this without her.

Daejohn POV
We going to my cousin house Lucas. Come on grab my black duffel back right there. We rushed to the car. I know damn well I wasn't doing the speed limit. I didn't care he took something from me. Now he's fucking up. We got to Carlos house I told him what happen he didn't meet t or Gina but he knows about them. He agreed to help. He got us strapped. Bullet proof vest, two pistals ect. I he told me to were all black and it wasn't one or two of neither. It was 20 of us in a van we are blowing shit up. Bro you got something we can use. And do you know who it was. Its lynn... "Lynn nigga yo daddy" "yeah fucked up right. "But I know were Hus trap at but I'm sure they aren't there. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WE BLOWING THAT SHIT UP Lucas said" "well let's go. We got in the truck and rolled in silence for about 45min. When we got there I got mad like everybody in that bitch has to die. We all got out ten around the back me and Lucas in front. Carlo's and everyone else behind us. Lucas was upset I think this is his first love he kid the door down. This nigga is skinny tall and lanky.

Lucas POV
We got to the door all I seen was red. I kicked that bitch down. I went in shooting everybody in sight I didn't care. Everybody had to die. This girl left some imprint on me. I can't get ha out my head and for someone to take her from me its fucked up. Me and daejohn going room to room. We shot everybody in sight until I got shot in the leg. I feel some girl helped me. "Get up" "who the fuck are you" "somebody to help" "she tied my leg up with a shirt tight. "This is to stop the blood get up go!! "What's yo name" "MY NAME IS ASIA NOW GO "AYE ASIA DO YOURSELF A FAVOR GET THE FUCK OUT"

To be continued