The Authority's Princess

Characters:

Triple h and Stephanie McMahon

There's not much to say about them

There's not much to say about them. They are the parents of the "princess".

Chimpanzee "The Princess" McMahon 28

She's the princess. She always ends up marrying Seth Rollins, she's also the divas champion because of her parents. She always does what's best for business.

Seth Rollins 30

Poor Seth, he's always forced to marry the daughter of Stephanie and Triple h

Poor Seth, he's always forced to marry the daughter of Stephanie and Triple h. He's technically not forced too if he chooses to date her. (If you want to be successful, marry a McMahon.)

Story time:

Chimpanzee's POV

"Congratulations on winning the divas title, Chimpanzee. Is there anything you'd like to say about it?" Renee Young brought the mic to my lips.

I fought back tears as I spoke. "I can't believe it. I can't believe I defeated Charlotte to capture the divas championship for the 5th time." I closed my eyes and let the tears flow.

My parents, Seth Rollins, Kane, J&J, and Big Show all came in to give me a group hug. "Congratulations, champ." My father said. "You totally deserve it," my mother said. (Deserve it? Girl, you're Triple h's daughter of course you're gonna win the title as many times as you want.)

"This was one of the best matches I've ever put on," I said.

Yada yada yada, they all congratulate her and what not. Skip to the next day on raw.

I was in my locker room prepping for my match, when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

Seth walked into my locker room and closed the door behind him. "Hey, champ."

"Hey," I continued putting on my wrist tape. "I know your parents have said this countless times in the past, but I really want to take you out on a date one day." (Triple h is gonna kill you Seth.)

"I've always wanted to go on a date with you too," I admitted. "Really? I've always thought you hated me by the way you act."

"It's called playing hard to get, silly." Seth leaned in to kiss me, I kissed him back. (Hmm...)

A few months later

My parents adapted to me dating Seth, and where totally fine with it. Seth and I decided to go on a vacation to Canada to visit Niagara Falls. (I don't know if that's in Canada, don't judge me.)

I was taking pictures of the waterfall, until Seth called my name. "Chimpanzee," he said.

I turned around to face him and he was on his knees. "Oh my god," I covered my mouth and fought back tears. (Why you always fighting back tears?)

"Chimpanzee, we've known each other for over two years, but have only dated for 7 months. The past seven months have been the best of my life. You've changed me, you really have. You make me look at the brighter things in life and you always manage to put a smile on my face." He pulled out a small black box. "Chimpanzee, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" I jumped on him and gave him a dozen kisses. "Let me put a ring on your finger." Seth chuckled.

I got off of Seth and he slid the ring on my ring finger. "It's so beautiful," I said.

It's such a beautiful ring, Chimpanzee

It's such a beautiful ring, Chimpanzee. Congrats on your engagement! It only makes sense that Seth got her that type of ring.