Forbidden Affairs

Before I begin, let me write a brief description of what this story is going to be about:

Alexia, 24, is new to the WWE and has no friends. One day, she bumps into the handsome, and very charming Roman Reigns.

They end up falling in love, until Roman remembers that he has a family at home.

Will this romance continue? Or will Roman stop loving Alexia? READ TO FIND OUT!!

Characters:

Alexia "Home wrecker" Doesn't-have-a-last-name

Alexia is 24 and very shy. She's outgoing and very courageous. If she could have a match at Wrestlemaina, her dream opponent is Brock Lesnar. (I know this description makes no sense, that's the point.)

Roman "Unfaithful" Reigns

Roman is 31 years old with a family

Roman is 31 years old with a family. All his morals go right out the nearest door when he sees Alexia. I don't wanna do this anymore. I don't wanna be the reason why, every time I walk out the door- I forget the rest.

Random Dude

This guy is sometimes involved in forbidden love affairs, he usually ends up blackmailing the "couple"

This guy is sometimes involved in forbidden love affairs, he usually ends up blackmailing the "couple". He has a big nose that's in everyone's business.

Story time: At this point in time, y'all already know that Alexia had her debut match already. But I'm gonna write it in anyways.

Alexia's POV

I ran down the ramp, and clotheslined Nikki Bella. I went for the cover.

1!
2!
3!

"Here's your winner, Alexia!"

I ran backstage, turned a corner and bumped into a hard wall. "Oh, my bad baby girl." He helped me up. "I'm Roman Sexy Reigns, you must be Alexia."

"How'd you know?" Roman kissed my hand. "I know everything, baby girl. How about we go out for dinner tonight? Everything's on me." I couldn't resist his offer.

"Of course I'll go to dinner with you, Roro."

Later that night

"I got the most perfect dress for you," Paige rambled through her suitcase and handed me a silk blue dress. "This is perfect. Thanks Paige!" (How is Paige you're friend? You just got here sweetheart.)

I put the dress on and caked makeup on my face. "How do I look?!" I excitedly asked Paige. "Hot! Roman's gonna love you." I giggled.

"He already does," I opened the door to a neatly dressed Roman Sexy Reigns. "Damn baby girl, you look mighty fine." I blushed.

Later that night

Roman and I ended up at his hotel room drunk. "We shouldn't do this," deep down inside of me I really wanted to do this. I just wanted to remind Roman of his morals.

"You're drunk, I'm drunk. That's our excuse, let's go ahead and get this lonnnng night started." He removed his suit tie. (Put your clothes back on boy!)

One week later

"Why didn't you tell me you had a wife?" I questioned Roman. "I never thought of that, I'm in love with you not her. I'm getting a divorce."

"Don't Roman, you have a daughter." I packed my bags. "What are you doing?" Roro tried to stop me.

"Leaving. By the way, here's your bank statement (me). You lent me your credit card a few days ago, and I went to the mall with Paige." (Gold digger)

"Noooooo!" Roman dramatically said while I left our apartment we rented two days ago.

"You made the right choice," Vacant said to me as I loaded up my car. "I love him so much, why would you make me do that?"

"Because he has a family, damn it! You have no remorse for a married man with a daughter." Vacant yelled. "But, I love him. I don't care if he has a wife or daughter, I'm willing to be with him either way." Vacant shook his head.

"Stupid people like you in WWE Fanfictions is why people don't vote on stories," he walked away. "Hey! That wasn't very nice!"

Alexia/Alexis the home wrecker. It's very tragic that Roman and Alexia's relationship had to end this way.