Daughter of John Cena

Characters:

John "The Father" Cena

Because John totally wants to be a father

Christina "Stay away from Dean" Cena

She's 17 years old, but age doesn't matter

She's 17 years old, but age doesn't matter. Right?

Dean "I date teenaged girls" Ambrose

He's a lunatic after all.

Story time:

Christina's POV

My dad brought me to his work for the first time in 8 years. Things have changed ever since. He started dating this girl named Nikki Bella (which I don't like, but she takes me to spas) and I'm about ready to move out.

I'm turning 18 in a few months and also want to wrestle in the future. My dad gives me a tour backstage and brings me to catering.

I start to notice that some old creepy dude is checking me out. "Dad, can we go back to your locker room?" I ask. "Don't you want some food?" He asks while preparing a plate for himself.

"I'm not really hungry," I look back at the guy who is now chatting with his friends.

Dean's POV

"I'm so love struck right now, you don't even understand." I tell Roman, who's a good listener. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but dude you fall for every girl you see."

"That's not true!" I slam both of my hands on the table, causing a scene. "I'm sorry, sit down." Roman messed with a toothpick. "You don't even know her though."

"Have you ever heard of love at first sight? Yeah, I'm feeling that right now," I kinda sang. "Okay then Dude Love, go ask her out." Roman started texting someone.

"I will, Sycho Sid." Roman looked at me with a confused face as I walked away.

During the main event

Christina's POV

I watched my dad's match as he took on Seth Rollins during the main event. I was in his locker room, with the door locked because I was scared that the crazy looking man would come find me.

"Seth has been in control since the opening bell," Cole stated.

I heard a loud knock on the door before it was busted down. "I'm here to clam what's mine." The crazy looking man walked into the locker room. "What the hell?" I stood up and backed into a corner.

"Come here so I can get you pregnant with your first child, baby girl." (That's just weird Dean) He slowly began to approach me as I shivered in fear. For some reason, I didn't feel like doing anything.

"Dad! Help! Help I need help!" I finally decided to call for help. Dean covered my mouth and leaned in closer. "No one's gonna help you."

Before you know it, John bursted through the wall (because Dean already broke the door) and clotheslined Dean. "You stay away from my daughter." John declared.

"You may have won this time, but I'll be back." Dean said before pulling out a broomstick and riding off on it.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked. "I'm fine, I really don't want to come around here anymore." I said.

I'm not quite sure if this is how these "wrestler's name" daughter stories go like. I've never read them to be quite honest, I just see them around most of the time.