"Aphrodite what the hell is the meaning of this."

"Her." Says Aunt Gabby finishing her sentence.

"Well if it isn't my lovely sister Brandy." I say.

"Was the whole guards taking me to get castle by force really nessary." She says in anger.

"In what other way would I have gotten you here?" I ask.

"Do not start with me." Says Brady in a deadly tone.

I eyes looked right into.

"Remember who had more power." I tell her.

Thunder struck.

"Shall we find out." Says Brandy. The room started to shake.

"Enough!" Yells my dad.

Both of us stopped right away. We turned to look a my father.

"Why don't we all take a seat and find out why was this meeting called for." He says. The whole counsel look so confused. Carly was giving a look that basically said to spit it out.

"Well I called this meeting because I found out a way to win this war." Says Aunt Gabby. "As you can see all the queen and princesses all contain power that only people could only dream of. I thought why not put those powers to good use by them joining the war."

People gasped in shock.

"What!" Says both Brandy and Nutella in shock.

"No my daughters will not go to war. Have you lost you mind." Says my mother.

"What are they suppose to do sit down knowing their powers can help save people."

My Aunt Gabby has a point. Why have this power if I can't put it to go use. I know with my power and my sisters we can weaken the fallen's army.

"I am with Aunt Gabby." I say. "We are the gifted let's use these gift."

"I object." Says Nutella's mate. "What if something happens to her."

He says very protective of her.

"She right." Says Nutella in a whisper.

"What." He says.

"If my power can help win this war... then I will join." Says Nutella smiling at me.

I nod.

"Me to." Says Valentina.

"Me aswell." Says Brandy.

"Thanks Brandy." I say.

"I'm not doing it for you I am doing it for the people." She says harshly.

I nod at her. I was not in the mood to argue with her.

"So all of you girls are taking advise from someone who's body is made 90 percent of alcohol?" Says my mother in anger.

"Brother you should stick your hand up that tight ass of hers." Says Aunt Gabby.

Everyone gasped in shock at what Aunt Gabby had just said. Mom walked out of the room in anger.

"Well I escalated quickly." I whisper to Raphael.

"You think." He says.
--------------------------------

"Happy Birthday by the way." Says Raphael.

I smiled.

"Don't remind me." I say looking at the Warriors training.

"I have something prepared for you." He says.

I look up at him.

"Oh you didn't have to." I say blushing.