a vampire slave 4 (the tragic story of a slave and a master)

as soon as we stepped in to the room he crushed his lips to mine man this boy is spontaneous. I didn't react at first out of surprise then I got into it damn he's a good kisser. he pulled away breathing heavy. "I've wanted to do that since I saw you on that stage. I just knew I had to have you." my response to this was pushing my lips to his. he seamed to like that answer. we made out for about 2 hours. "we need it to look like I punished you for tomorrow... I'm so sorry plez forgive me but no one can find out about us. Or they will kill us both." he said. I know and kissed him one more time before he beat the shit out of me for appearances.

after he was done I made diner and got my own diner. we ate an talked I was eating a raw steak extra juicy but not to juicy so there would still be marks tomorrow. he had fettuccine. "so... are you going to tell me how you got those scars...? I mean I know who but... how?" I looked down I didn't want to talk about it I mean it's a touchy subject. a single tear ruled down my cheek. "if you don't want to talk about it you don't haft to... just take your time." I wanted to tell him but I didn't think I could. there was a knock at the door and it's my job to answer it. I opened it to find a very very angry Chad. how did he find me? well its not lick I hid but I moved and he didn't know. "hello scarlit!"

he spoke my name with clenched teeth. Damion come to se who it was. I couldn't react I couldn't do anything. Chad walked in to the house closing the door after him. "who are you and what are you doing in my house?" asked damion he sounded mad that there was an intruder in his house. "you know vary well who I am... but as for why I'm here does not concerned you." he looked at me like he was expecting me to come to him but I didn't dare to move I was in to much shock that he was here. "tell me scarlet is the mark I left you with still there?" he stepped forward and I stepped back I nodded and he smiled that same wicked evil grin that I remembered. that got me mad. "get the fuck out Chad I'm done with you get out now! I yelled at him, he seamed taken back be composed him self. "now now now is that any way to treat a guest slave!" he empathized the last word and that really pissed me off. "you are not a guest! you are a un wanted parasite!" my hands were on fire now. his eyes went wide with fear. I used my mind to open the door. he didn't look away from my hands. I moved my hands so they were holding a giant ball together in front of me. "I suggest you leave now Chad and never come back." I said putting as much threat as I could. he slowly backed out and as soon as he was out side he bolted but no before leaving with a warning. "I will be back and you can count on that." and he was gone.

I looked over at domion and he had fear in his eyes. I didn't want him to fear me I want him to love me. I closed my eyes and started thinking of cool things to get the fire to go away when my hands got really cold then wet I opened my eyes to se a ball of water in them. what the fuck. I made the ball disappeared. "I'm sorry." I ran up to my room to cry I wanted to be alone to just cry it out the red tears landed on my hands it just made knee cry even more. I cried my self to sleep that night.

****************************************************************

I awoke with a stir my eyes hurt and I was hurting all over. I opened my eyes to see a figure standing in the corner of my room. looking over at the clock it said 1:32 great, just great. the figure came in to the moon light and I realized who it was. Alexander my creator. I wander why he's hear? "I'm here to see if my little bat has any powers.... so do you?" I showed him the fire and the water than showed hum moving stuff with my mind he was vary impressed than I told him about reading minds and showed him. he sat next to me on the bed. "it looks like you've been a bad little bat. what did you do?" "I got in a fight at school almost killed this other vampire... but she had it coming." he chuckled at my comment. I knew not to tell him about my relationship with damion so I didn't mention that it was only for show. "now if anyone asks you if you remember your creator I want you to say you don't ok because if they find out... they will kill you do you understand?" "ya but why?" "because I'm the most powerful vampire in the world... but everyone thinks I'm dead and if they know I'm alive they'll come locking fore me and all the vampires that iv created... silly little bat. now go to sleep my little brat you have a big day tomorrow." and with that he left I wander whets up with the nick name... o well. I should get to sleep I do have a lot to do tomorrow. I couldn't really fall back asleep but I finely made it to the land of nothingness called sleep.