Chapter 4:

Recap: Lust took over my body and my gaze. I wanted him. Here. Now.

Dillons's POV:

"Ah yes Mr. Sanders, just the man I was looking for" Thank god my voice didn't waver like my knees did in his presence. I turned my body to restack my paper work on my desk. When I turned around I almost jumped right out of my skin. There, standing a few mere centimeters away, was Brett. He looked at me innocently enough though. I gave a nervus laugh and stepped from in front of my desk to have a seat behind it. I wrung my hands.

"Mr. Sanders, would you like to have a seat? I'm sure you're curious as to why I have called you up here" So far, so good.

"Actually, I was very curious as to why such a cutie would want me" I did want him. But not the way he was saying it. OMIGOD he just called me a cutie! I felt a blush creep onto my neck and over my cheeks.

"I-um- *clears throat*- well I have been noticing your record for your absences, and tardies. I am obligated to warn you of the consequences that go along with having such a dirty record"

"I honestly didn't realize how late I had been showing up for work-"

"Mr. Sanders-"

"Brett"

"Brett, I absolutely can tell that you absolutely do know of the fact that you waltz in late every morning, for I know your reputation around the office." It was true I knew of him, however I didn't know he'd look like THIS when I met him! He's walking sex!

"Dillon, is it? We can surely talk this over a meal? What do you say? My treat."

What? Wait. What? I-and-but-it was going so well!!!! All right well now is not the time to get my panties in a twist I guess....

"Brett, I'm not sure that is exactly appropriate!we are in a place of business Mr. San- Brett. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with your sexual innuendos all day, especially outside of here." However, my voice cracked on that last part...god dammit.

Brett's POV:

His voice cracked! What a sack of shit! He doesn't enjoy it? I leaned away from the door frame and lazily threw my hands in my pockets, letting my thumbs hang out. Dillon sat looking at me with those beautiful eyes in awe. Oh man what a turn on!

I licked my lips slowly and deliberately. I watched his eyes trail down to my moist lips and his breathe faltered. He dampened his own lips before coming back to reach my eyes. I made my steps over to him, tauntingly slow. His hands were clamped to his thighs now. I leaned over his desk and rested my hands on either side of my babe's chair. Keeping eye contact i lowered my face so that my breathe fanned across his face.

"M-m-Mr. Sanders" he stuttered weakly.

"Shhhh" I whispered as his eyelids fluttered. As I did I brought my finger to his lips. I had him in the palm of my hand. I brought my hand down and moved my face until my lips grazed him. So soft.

Dillon'w POV:

Oh god he's so close. The salt from Brett's finger lingered on my lips. I brought my lip in between my teeth and let out a breathy moan at the taste of Brett. Oh god. I didn't just do that! I opened my eyes to find he moved back an inch to watch the blush that covered my face and neck. His hand trailed down to my thigh and my heart was racing. Blood pounding, I couldn't think straight. he just moved his hands higher up my thigh until he cupped the inside of my thigh. Rubbing in small circles, his hands were made of gold. My minnie me was standing at attention though! I was lost in a world of lust.

"Have dinner with me Dillon" he whispered into my hear. I could feel his lips grazing me neck. Shuddering, what was I to do?

"Y-yes"

Oh shit!