Chapter 1

The name is Brett Sanders, and trust me, the pleasure is all yours. I'm sure you're positively dying to know exactly what I look like. 

Profile:

6'5" 

Tall, dark, and handsome.

Muscular (not body builder muscular) and toned

Green eyes

Animal Lover

Book enthusiast 

Artist (no one knows)

Huge family guy (secretive)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm the perfect catch! Aren't I? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brett's POV 

I couldn't sleep last night. I had gone to the club for some drinks and twinks and came home earlier than usual. The man laying in my bed beside me was no good. We literally had gone at it for hours. Sure he provided me some pleasure, but, my god, he was useless. I've tainted every guy in this town, gay or straight, except for one. This just made the chase better. I rubbed my hands together and flipped the pure white comforter off of my body. Swinging my legs over the edge of my bed, I pulled on some boxers and my slippers at went straight to the kitchen. The clock's light burned my eyes with the numbers 3:49 mocking my tired body. Oh well, I thought as I added the coffee beans to the machine. When the coffee finally settled in the pot I poured myself a cup. I heard soft footsteps descending the stair case and realized he, I don't remember the name, had awaken as well. 

"Hey there" Nameless man said while trying to swivel his hips sexily. He just looked cheap and absolutely worthless. 

"I'm going to need you out of here", I said without hesitation, "this is a one time thing". So what I sound harsh? The man batted his eyes before finally shrugging his shoulders and heading back up the stairs still bare assed. I let the simmering coffee float over my taste buds, relishing the awakening feeling it brought to me. Ahhh well here we go, just another bitchy Monday. Hey, at least I'll get to see the sexy little ass that belongs to Dillon. It's go time ladies and gentleman.