Chapter Five: Perfect Day

Jacob's POV
Today was going great! Most of my lessons where with Marzia and we sat together and got to know each other. At lunch it was like a little date, I brought her lunch, we sat opposite each other, flirted loads. It was what dreams are made of. She makes me so happy.

Marzia's POV
Omg what was happening. All day we were together chatting, flirting, I even FLIRTED BACK WHAT!! He so nice but I just have what he did to Felix yesterday just playing in the back of my mind and I know he has that side of him. Maybe it was just a one off? Maybe he isn't really like that at all. I'm so confused. It's so early days I'm gonna see how it goes.
*BUZZ*
Felix: Hey.... look I'm so sorry for lashing out on you when you waited to see me out side of first aid, that was a pretty dick move and I'm sorry.
Me: It's ok, you had every right to. I'm sorry for coming in between you and Jacob
Felix: You didn't, anyway let's just forget about it.
Me: Sure
Felix: How is your day going?
Me: Great thanks, already seen my first bitch fight which was eventful

We carried on texting for a while. It was really nice to talk to him. He didn't make me feel awkward like Jacob did. Wait what am I doing, I can't be in a love triangle already. Jeez what a slag

Felix's POV
I had to text Marzia. I had to apologise. It was so mean of me to be rude when she was only being nice. And I do really like her even tho I've only known her for less than a day. I guess when you know you know, you know?