MIRACULOUS CHAPTER 12

Beginne am Anfang

"Marinette?" A voice called my name from behind. But, it wasn't Adrien's. I turned around only to see Ling with a bouquet of flowers.

"Ling! Wh-what are you doing here?" He moved closer to me. I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Y-you came!" My eyes widened.

"You? You were the one who did all of this?"

"I did with the help of the staff of course. I-I actually wanted to talk to you. Were you expecting someone else?"

"N-no! No, I wasn't I was just surprised that's all." Of course I was expecting someone else. And that someone is Adrien.

"So... What did you want to talk about?"

He rubbed the nape of his neck,"I actually wanted to confess."

Confess? Confess what?

"What are you talking about?" He placed down the flowers, and took my hands into his.

"I-I re-really like you Mari. Ever since we were kids."

Shit. He was confessing his love to me. Doesn't he realize that I'm still trying to get over the fact that Adrien broke up with me? And what's worse; Adrien doesn't want to talk!

"Ling. I-I don't know what to say. I'm still trying to get over Adrien and-"

He interrupted me,"Then let me help you. Let me help you mend your broken heart. I'll help you forget about him."

Tears were gathering in my eyes. I-I can't do this. I'm still madly in love with Adrien.

"Ling, I can't. I'm still in love with Adrien."

He face fell,"Th-then give me a chance. It's obvious Adrien doesn't want to talk to you. He doesn't even show any sign that he still wants to be with you."

I was about to turn him down, but then he knelt down on his knees. Begging,"Marinette... Please. Just give me a chance. I'll love you more than Adrien has loved you." No one can give me the love that Adrien gives me. Even if they say they'll do better than him.

But, I pondered on it. Maybe Ling can help me.

My heart said no, but my mind said yes. Ling might be the only one who could mend my broken heart. So... I gave in.

"Okay." He looked up at me.

"Okay?!"

I nodded,"I'll give you a chance."

He grinned so wide, kissed both my cheeks, and hugged me,"I promise Marinette you won't regret this." He let me go and looked at me.

"So... Would you want some dessert before bed?" He smiled and I smiled back.

"Sure."

It was late at night when I went back to my room. I was fine with giving Ling a chance. Once I opened the door to my room the most handsome sight greeted me.

Adrien. He was sitting on my bed with dead flowers on his hands which I recognized that they were my favorite. Plum blossoms. He must've waited for me.

Once he realized I was in my room he stood up,"Hi."

"Hi, wh-what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about our fight."

No. Oh no,"Adrien."

He stopped me,"Before you say anything I just wanted you to know that I was- no am an idiot."

"Adrien, please."

"Mari, I love you so so much. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that."

"Adrien..."

"Mari, please. We can work this out. Together. I don't want to lose you."

I didn't know that I was holding back tears. 'Cause now they're falling,"Adrien..."

He came closer. Close enough that our lips could touch.

"Mari..." And just like that the idiot kissed me.

"Stop crying Mari, I don't like seeing you cry or hurt. I hate my self for hurting you. Please stop crying Mari..."

"Adri-" he kissed me once more. As much as I wanted this to last, I gave Ling a chance. And I was seeing him now.

I pulled back from our kiss,"Adrien... We have to stop," I told him my tears still streaming down my face.

"But I don't want to stop princess..."

He leaned in once more, but I stopped him,"Adrien, I'm seeing Ling now."

He stopped,"What?"

"He set this date up and he asked if I could give him a chance..."

"And you accepted?"

I nodded my head slowly,"I thought that you hated me." Tears were cascading down my face.

"But Mari I would never hate you," he sighed,"So I guess I'm too late huh?"

As much as I hated to admit it... I nodded,"I'm sorry."

"It's alright... But, I want you to know that I love you Mari."

As he spoke those words he left my room and closed the door behind him.

I Love You Too Adrien....

AN:

Readers have guns

Author: We can work this out guys hhahahaah right?

Author shows Ling.

Readers run towards him

Punches Ling multiple times

Okay anyway I got teary eyed while writing this chapter. Don't hate meeeee.

Anyway, I live you my duckies and see you guys 'till the next update!!!

🔴🔴MIRACULOUS LADYBUG⚫️⚫️