I Love You

When you were, finally, finished with the cupcakes afterher little "game". It was after you had frosted the cupcakes andshe had sat in your lap and insisted to feed you two cupcakes andnuzzled you. She was so sweet, you really adored her.

You were right now cleaning and jumped as she suddenlywrapped her thin arms around your plump torso. "Name?" Shewhispered placing her head against your soft shoulder.

"Yes darling?" You whispered turning to see her andshe gave you a gentle kiss. Gripping your plump hips she lifted youup to the counter where she set you. You two kissed you wrapped yourarms around her neck tangling your chubby (skin tone) fingers intoher long strawberry hair, tugging on the pigtails which caused her tomoan.

One of her hands grabbed your strong leg and lifted itto press against her own hip. You took the hint and moved your otherleg to hook on the other side of her waist, wrapping them together.She surprised you by twisting her hips to press up against you. Thisadded to it all causing you to moan lightly against her sweet lips.

"Say my name, poppet." Olivia whispered nippingalong your neck.

"Olivia...." you whispered barely audible, it wasn'ton purpose but she had found that special part on your neck where youcould barely do anything but moan and let out whimpers from thepleasure.

"Say it louder, love." She whispered to you nibblingon your ear.

"Olivia~" you groaned a bit louder. By this pointyou were grinding her hips against hers as well, giving her theperfect opportunity to squeeze onto your softly rounded bum.

"I said louder, Name." She growled against your softneck and you tugged once again at her pigtails pushing against her abit harder.

"Olivia!" You screamed while moaning. She answeredby nibbling all along your neck, searching for any other sensitiveareas you may have.

"Louder, love. Scream my name louder poppet." Shewhispered and your back arched sharply, pressing your front againsthers.

"OLIVIA!" You screamed loudly in a way that if youwere thinking rationally you'd be very grateful for the thick wallsthat blocked out sound from apartment to apartment.

"That's the way Name," she encouraged lovingly,gripping your (favorite band/singer/tv show/etc) shirt and lifting itup, she got to your navel before you realized what was happening andyou immediately awoke form your lust induced haze.

You grip your shirt, ripping it from her thin freckledhands and pushing it down so it was to you, holding your arms rigid.

"Name? Did I do something wrong, poppet?" She askedlooking at you worried, gently touching your face gently.

"N-no." You whispered and she blinked before takingthe hem of your shirt again. "Please don't." You whisperedholding it still as she looked at you worried.

"Poppet?"

"Don't do it. Please...I don't want you to see how fatI am. You'd be disgusted if you saw my flabby stomach." Youwhispered not looking at her through your (eyelash color) eyelashesyour (eye color) orbs peeking through the thin barrier.

Suddenly pink started to take over the blue in her eyes,and despite how safe she made you feel and how kind she was you stillfelt fear trailing up your spine as your hair stood on end. Shekissed you, much more roughly than she had ever before and you letout a appreciative groan and relaxed naturally.

She used this to her advantage and quickly ripped yourtop off, revealing your pink bra with blue polka-dots. You gasped andtried to cover your stomach letting out a whimper as she smirked atyou.

"No, no, no, love." Olivia whispered taking yourwrists and moving them as you looked up at her your heart breakingslowly. "Shh, my love." She cooed to you lovingly, her eyes onceagain blue. "I want to see all of your lovableness. It's driving mecrazy." She hummed watching and it was impossible to mistake thewarm love and heated lust in her eyes as she raked her eyes up yourcurvy (skin tone) form.

She kissed you, this kiss was different from the lastone; as hard and lustful as the last one was this one was sweet andfull of love. She trialed her lips down your neck and then yourshoulder following the line of your bra, nipping among the exposedswell of your breasts. Her hands stroked along your pudgy stomach andyour chubby sides, loving the feel of your sweet warm flesh.

After leaving a little nip that left a small love biteshe rose to look into your eyes, one of her hands moving to lovinglycup your face. "Name." She whispered looking into your eyes asyou blinked watching her silently. "I love you Name, I'm in lovewith you." She whispered before kissing you sweetly.

"Olivia~" you cooed your heart beating fast. Younever thought you'd ever hear those words from her, even when shetold you that she liked girls to and kissed you this way you neverthought you'd hear her say she was in love with you. Olivia wasn'tone to lie and you saw nothing but absolute naked honesty in hereyes.

"Olivia...I....I love you to." You whisperedblushing darkly, it felt so good to be able to say it out loud andnot fear rejection. Even so a part of you still did and she let outthe gentlest of moans and kissed you holding you close to her body.

You shuddered the slightest bit not having thought thatthis would ever come. It was the only thing you ever wanted, eversince you were young. Love. Even when you were a child and were notinterested in any kind of romantic love, you wanted love. Any kind,friendship, family, just the comfort, security, and bond of love.

You happy bubble was burst when she suddenly gripped youwith one hand by your soft bum and the other gripped your squishythighs, lifting you up so your legs were still around her hips andyour arms around her neck.

"Olivia?" You whispered confused as she startedwalking. She, by all rights shouldn't be able to carry you, but shedidn't seem to have any problem with it and she just smiled at you."What are you doing?" You asked and she let out a giggle at that.

"I'm going to claim my woman of course." She cooedto you with a smile and she felt her own heartbeat pick up at the redblush that spread over your adorably rounded face. "I'll show youhow much I love you," she added entering your shared bedroom.

Ohyeah, next chapter is a lemon.