Lemon

Olivia carried you to the room, gently laying you downon the pink and blue plaid bedspread. "O...Olivia." You whisperedand she merely smiled stroking some (curls/locks) from your (skintone) round face.

"I've wanted this so long..." she whispered and youblushed darkly as she giggled blushing and nuzzled into the soft skinof your neck. Gently she tugged your jeans off of your chubby legs asyou looked up at her blushing and she smirked as she saw that yourpanties that matched your bra, pink with blue polka-dots. "Your sobeautiful." She whispered as you looked up at her and smiledgently.

"Olivia...your over dressed." You said sitting up asshe blinked at you and smiled happily and held her arms open as if towelcome you into a hug.

"By all means, go ahead poppet." She said with asmile at you and you blushed standing to take her dress off slowly.Her panties were in the pattern of the Union Jack and her bra was inthe pattern of the English flag. You were shy but you did undo herpigtails allowing her strawberry hair to fall and you threaded yourchubby fingers through her straight locks to allow them to be freed.

"Your so beautiful Olivia..." you whispered and shesmiled kissing you sweetly.

"Thank you poppet, thought as far I'm concerned youras perfect as it gets." She whispered moving you back down onto thebed and smiled kissing you as she laid on top of you, you loved thefeel of her breasts pressed against yours.

She smirked her fingers slipping down your chubby (skintone) body slipping your bra off and off and enjoying the feel ofyour soft breasts that she fondled gently. "Ah!" You moaned andyour back arched causing your spine to crack slightly and she smiled.

Her fingers tingled down your soft stomach and pulledoff your panties. She looked up at you and smiled and nodded givingher the permission she was silently asking you for. She slipped herhand to your peach and you moaned gently.

"Your so lovely," she whispered as she saw you withyour glazed (eye color) orbs and a strawberry blush on your face. Sheslowly slipped two thin fingers into you as you moaned. "Oh mygoodness..." she whispered, "so hot and tight..." she whisperedas you blushed breathing hard as she looked at you with glazed blueeyes, "your so wet already." She cooed as you groaned coveringyour face.

"The way your kissing and touching me I can't helpit." You said as she giggled at you.

"It's okay poppet, I am to." She added as you peekedthrough your chubby fingers with your (eye color) orbs. She smirkedcurling her fingers causing you to moan and she giggled, "say myname~" she cooed.

You blushed but didn't want to just yet, your shy. Shefrowned slightly but smirks and continues on, she had somethingplanned~

You moaned when you felt her speed up your pantingcaused your breasts to bounce and she watched happily loving thesight moving even faster. "I'm close..." you panted and shesmirked slowing down causing you to whimper.

"There, there Name." She cooed gently but her smirkkind of made you worry, "you just have to beg me~" she giggled asyou blushed darkly, "or I'll just go slowly," she added and yougroaned blushing, which before was the sexual pleasure but now it wasfrom embarrassment.