Do You Miss Your Home?

It was the weekend and you were off work and spendingthe time with Olivia, she had her arms wrapped around your chubbybody and cuddling into you. You had talked every now and then butwere also cuddling just silently.

"Olivia?" You whispered and you had spoken she wasrubbing your back and it really relaxed you. She hummed to let youknow that she was listening. "Do you ever miss your home?" Youasked as she looked blinking at you.

"What ever do you mean love?" She asked looking atyou.

"Do you miss living in England, in your world I mean."You added and she blinked looking down at you as your (eye color)pools stared up at him.

She bit her bottom lip stroking some of your (haircolor) (curly/wavy/straight) hair behind your ear. "I do miss myfamily; America, Canada, and France, and the other Allies, Russia andChina, or my friends, Norway and Romania. But if I was with them, I'dnot have you." She said gently stroking down your curvy sides,pinching each potroding roll she could loving it all, "and I'drather have you." She whispered and you felt tears come to youreyes as you kissed her.

She hummed rubbing your back and you cooed gently. "Whatbrought this all on, poppet?" She asked and you looked back at herrubbing your eyes.

"It's...it's just that...well, I am just fat andthere's nothing really...your so beautiful and kind and sweet." Yousighed looking away sadly. "I can't help but feel like you deservebetter." You said as her blue eyes widened.

She cupped your face moving your face to look into hereyes. "Don't you say that Name." She whispered looking into youreyes as you blinked at her and she breathed hard.

"Why not? You do deserve better." You whispered andshe glared and kissed you roughly. Her tongue pushed past your lipsand glided along your teeth to demand entrance which you granted,where her tongue swirled around to swipe around every square inch ofyour mouth, she pulled away to stare into your eyes.

"Don't speak of that, love; you are so lovingly andperfect." She whispered pecking your nose. "I love you, youreverything." She whispered to you as you breathed deeply andnuzzled into her neck.

"I love you to, I love you so much." You whisperedand she smiled at you and nuzzled inot you.

"Good, now I'm going to have to remind you just howamazingly beautiful and wonderful you are." She whispered playingwith your hair and the other at the plush on your side. "I'd trademy world any day to have you." She cooed holding you tightly andyou sighed holding her tightly.

"As long as I have you I'm happy; you make me so safeand happy. I love you so much." You whispered and she calmed downkissing you gently.

Herewe are, she was being so sweet, I love 2p!England. Also, the lasthcapter was a lemon and the next is a lemon as well. Hehehehe.