No One Is Perfect-Chapter One

Start from the beginning

I try the one on the left and found a decent sized room. It has a very large window, there's a bench underneath that I could sit on and look outside. There's also a closet and a connected bathroom, this is probably the master bedroom. Too bad for them that I found it first.

I set my bag down and look outside, luckily it isn't a cemetery, but it's a scary looking park. It only looks scary because of how gloomy the sky is now, making dark shadows under the trees. I can just imagine how nice it would look with a nice blue sky and a bright sun. I can't wait for that day, but it still looks beautiful while all dark; I like life better dark, no emotion.

I quickly go down the not-so stable stairs and Jared saw me, "Where were you? Abi and I have been emptying the trailer!"

I gave him thumbs up, "Good job, at least you were helping her this time, though you seem quite relaxed now that you have the couch in here." I sneered at him; he also has a beer in his hand, typical.

"Don't talk to me like that! Give me some respect!" He said not moving, I rolled my eyes and went to the trailer to get my stuff.

The wind made my hair swish into my face. I saw Abi and waved at her, "Help me with this, Jared is too busy." Abi said lifting the TV out of the trailer.

Yeah, he's plenty busy, note the sarcasm. "Sure."

We heaved it into the house and put it inside next to the lounge. Suddenly a poster got blown onto the hood of the car, Abi picked it up and read out loud, "'Autumn Festival starts on the twenty-fifth of the first month of autumn, all residents invited.' Should we go?"

I shrugged, "It'll be a good way to meet our neighbours, and does it say where?"

She nodded, "It's about half an hour into town, the nicer part." she added quickly.

I smirked, "I'll like to see the 'nicer part' of town."

She agreed, and I got my boxes and headed upstairs, it was difficult since the boxes where quite heavy with all my photos and clothes.

After a bit of organising, my room started to come together, some of my posters were up and my paintings of my favourite animal, a tiger. I love tigers, and dogs, especially big dogs. Small dogs annoy the crap out of me, they're such a nuisance. But big dogs and tigers, they're just so muscular and beautiful.

I saw Abi at my door and she smiled at me, "We're going to the festival, try to dress presentable."

I nodded, and she left, what the hell was I supposed to wear in this weather? Maybe my skinnies and a tank? Hmm maybe, or should I wear my high waisted ripped denim shorts and a tank? I don't know I'll try on both.

I forgot all about the window and started to strip, with a feeling at the back of my neck that someone's watching me. I shivered and continued, pulling on my black skinnies first, I chose the tank that doesn't quite cover the chest area but is very flattering, but it doesn't cling, but it hangs. It's black with an orange city on it, it looks nice. I looked at myself in the mirror on my closet door and nodded my head in approval, but I wanted to see if the shorts will look better.

I stripped again decided on the shorts. I kept the same tank and everything, the shorts are high enough to leave anyone looking thinking about what's beneath, and well that's what my previous boyfriends told me. I put on my black flats and go into the bathroom looking for where I put my make-up and hairbrush, I put them in here somewhere...

I found them in a compartment on the shelf; I looked in the mirror and studied myself. I wasn't what you call 'pretty' but when I say that to my boyfriends or friends; they go off their shit and yell at me saying that I'm beautiful.