"I. . . I think-" Derek hesitated, shaking his head. "I'm good, sorry," he replied, allowing Stiles to kiss him softly. 

"Do you need to stop?" Stiles asked, running a hand through his hair and curling the other hand behind Derek's neck. Derek shook his head, determined to finish what he started. He resumed what he had been doing before his sudden realization, taking Stiles a little by surprise judging by how hard he yanked at Derek hair and the moan that may have been a little too loud.  He didn't stop until Stiles was tensing up and his toes were curling and he was holding back from making any noises that could potentially wake up his dad. Stiles breathed out heavily, wrapping his hands in the material of Derek's shirt, using it to pull him up onto the bed. "Take this off?" Stiles requested. Derek looked at him and couldn't tell him no, even if the question would have been anything else.

Derek sat up from where he laid and took of the shirt in one swift movement, then tossed it to the side. He pulled the covers over both of them and they laid there, facing each other, fingers intertwined. Derek couldn't help his goofy smile, but he contained it some by biting the inside of his cheek. 

"When do you think Scott's going to notice we left?" Stiles asked after awhile of just laying together, the silence calming and leaving Derek open to think, even though that's the last thing he wanted to do. 

Derek shrugged, pushing Stiles' hair back with his hand. "I don't think he'll care. Him and Isaac are probably screwing right now honestly." It was meant as a joke, but Derek actually could see something going on between those two. It wouldn't surprise him. "That wasn't serious," he added, just in case it upset Stiles. 

Stiles sighed and lightly trailed his finger over Derek's chest. "I'm hungry, can we go out?" Derek smiled slightly and  pulled Stiles closer to his body. Usually, Stiles would be the one to say no because he was too lazy, but this time it was opposite. 

"Do we have to?" Derek grumbled, kissing his boyfriend's cheek. "I'd rather lay here with you than go out and interact with other people." He was actually kind of hungry, but he also didn't want this moment to end. It wasn't everyday you realized you were falling in love. The feeling was great, and he knew the moment he told Stiles, which wouldn't be anytime soon, it wouldn't be the same. It was different when it was kept inside, rather than when the world knew. It was a secret only he got to know, something to keep a smile on his face when he was sad. Thinking of how he would tell Stiles, that would make him happy. 

Stiles opened his mouth to say something, but the sound of his ringtone cut him off. Stiles sighed heavily and rolled out of Derek's arms. He took one look at the screen and made a face before hitting decline. "It's just Scott," he mumbled. He sat his phone down on the bed and smirked as he threw a leg over Derek's waist and straddled his lap. "He can wait." 

"I thought you wanted to go out," Derek teased, running his hands up Stiles' bare chest. "Get something to eat?" He smirked right back and gripped Stiles' hips. "Did you change your mind?"

Stiles leaned down to kiss Derek, but his phone rang again. He sighed and sat up, picking up the phone. He looked like he was going to decline it, which was what Derek was hoping for, but this time he answered it. "Lydia?" he said, raising an eyebrow.