Chapter 12

A/N: So, there's obviously some smut here. Just a warning.

Enjoy :)

Derek

As soon as they got back to Derek's, it was actually too awkward to do anything. They made it inside and upstairs. Now they were just sitting in Derek's bed, not sure of what to do. Stiles seemed nervous, but then again, so was Derek. It was just Stiles seemed a different kind of nervous, like something bad would happen if he did this. Derek didn't know how to reassure him, so he sat there with his hands in his lap. "Do you want a drink or something?" Derek asked uncomfortably.

Stiles cleared his throat and met Derek's eyes. "No, I'm good." He took a deep breath and crawled towards Derek until he was practically in his lap. "I'm not sure what I'm doing," Stiles admitted, his hands finding the hem of Derek's shirt. He carefully lifted it over his head and tossed it to the floor. "I'm sorry if this is awkward for you."

"It's not," Derek promised, running his hands up and down Stiles' sides. Stiles nodded and leaned forward to kiss him, his hands finding Derek's hair and pulling slightly. This was everything Derek had ever wanted, and he was finally getting the chance to kiss Stiles. It was better than any other guy he had ever kissed. "Stiles, you don't have to," Derek reminded him as Stiles' fingers fumbled with the button on Derek's pants. "I'm okay with just. . . this," he mumbled even though Stiles was still trying to kiss him.

"I'm doing this, Derek," Stiles said, determination in his voice. He finally got the button undone and then the zipper much quicker. Derek had to lift his hips up off the bed so Stiles could yank his pants down far enough to get to his dick. Stiles made a small noise after pulling back the waistband of Derek's underwear, his cheeks turning pink. "I didn't expect it that fast," he mumbled, and Derek tried not to laugh as his boyfriend awkwardly tried to find a good angle to work with.

"I don't know if you knew this, but you're really sexy," Derek explained, sliding his hands around to Stiles' ass. He didn't object, so Derek left them there as Stiles wrapped a hand around his dick. He exhaled sharply, eyes closing. Stiles readjusted himself so he was a littler closer to Derek, which was an easier way for Derek to squeeze his ass. Stiles started to move his hand up and down, stroking slowly as Derek tried to keep his breathing steady. He wasn't used to having another person's hand on his dick, even though he'd been with more than one guy. It never went this far.

"I-Is this okay?" Stiles asked, stuttering slightly, his cheeks turning an even deeper shade of red. "Am I doing it right?" He was still going the same slow speed, which felt amazing considering it was Stiles' hand, but it would take Derek forever to get off at this rate.

"Uh, just a little faster," Derek managed to say, his eyes dropping to where Stiles' fist was jerking him, now picking up the speed. It was an abrupt change though, so it took Derek by surprise and had him twisting his fingers into the soft fabric of Stiles' shirt as he moaned a little too loud to not be considered embarrassing. His head fell to Stiles' shoulder, but Stiles nudged him back up, so he was leaning back against the wall again. "Sorry," Derek muttered, biting down on his lip.

"Why?" Stiles replied, voice low and his lips so close to Derek's ear. "I just wanted to look at you." He couldn't stop himself from making the embarrassing sounds, but he could stifle them by kissing Stiles. So instead of answering, Derek just curled his hand around the back of Stiles neck and pulled him close enough to kiss. It was sort of difficult, but he was managing. There were a few times, when Stiles suddenly decided to move his hand even faster, that Derek may have moaned into Stiles mouth, but Stiles never said anything.