Why Now

Jason POV

I got kicked out another school. The principal daughter isn't so innocent as everyone thought. Even she couldn't with stand my sexiness;-). So anyways back to what I was about to say, me and my family moved to Arkansas. I never thought I'd moved to Arkansas no offense, I'm just saying.

It's a town called Dumas. It's a small town and isn't really nothing here but oh well I'll make the best of it like always.

Today I start Dumas High School and I'm in the 12th grade. I have straight black hair and blue eyes with a rock hard solid 8 pack,well built,strong,tall, and a huge player. Yes, you say its disgusting and I say its getting pleasure because I know I can.

I jump in the shower and jump out in 15 minutes. I brush my teeth and throw something on and spray my cologne on and grab a peice of toast on my way out the door. I jump in my bugatti and head to school which is a 10 to 15 minute drive.

When I arrive I go to the office and get my schedule. I flirt with the girl in there before I leave to find my class. my schedule says

1A) Pre-Ap English

2A) CBA(Computer Business Application)

3A) Spanish

4A) East Lab

1B) Civics

2B) geometry

3B) Gym

4B) Biology

Ok time to find my english class. Yippie! Note the sarcasm. I hope they're some hot babes in there.

When I get there the door is unlocked so I go in and look straight into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

Ohhhhhhh I can't believe I said a girls eyes are beautiful Why Now must this happen.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This is my second book and I hope you guys like this book as much as my other one.

Anyways.....

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow