Prologue

You sighed gently as you made the walkhome, you had a car you could drive but hoped by walking you mightlose some weight. You were a chubby (skin tone) girl who had dealtwith both mental and physical abuse pretty much all your life.

Not by your parents; they were neveraround to be abusive and your nannies growing up weren't physicallyabusive even if they all would point out your fat figure a lot, aswell as how dull your eyes were, how your hair never fell in quietthe right way, and everything else.

You had long since not needed nanniesand you were now an adult, barely. A fresh bloomed rose, decorated inthorns. Of course you couldn't see how beautiful you were and sowould never call yourself a rose. But you were, you were gorgeous.You also had something else, something no one knew; you were intogirls.

It wasn't that you were ashamed, whyshould you be? It's natural, animals sometimes mate with the samesex, humans are animals. It'd be like being ashamed for preferringblondes or brunettes or something like that.

However you were shy, and insecure anda victim of bullying for your size, often told no guy would ever wantyou. Like you wanteda guy, however the intent hurt. That no one would want you. You justwanted to be loved, same as everyone.

How long wassomeone supposed to keep being denied simple human contact and notbecome either a robot or a monster? You didn't know how much more youcould take. Your parents were gone to another country, same asalways; you think it might have been (country far from home country).You almost wished you could be with them, not to see the birth giverswho were more strangers than parents, but you wanted to travel. Notthat you didn't like (home country) but you wanted to see the world.You wanted to find a place to belong.

Getting home youhad the day off and as you did the weekend from your stupid job. Youwondered how long your parents would let you live here; you knew youcouldn't stay forever, nor did you want to. You applied yourself inyour studies and had saved enough money you could find a place givena week's notice, plus as you were eighteen you had gotten your owncar with your own money. It wasn't the nicest car but it got you frompoint A to point B, wasn't a death trap and was good on gas.

You had run into afew bullies on your way to class and they had torn you down foreverything; your silence, your looks, and had beaten you up. Not asbadly as in the past but enough you wish you had brought your car.You had tried to stop eating to lose weight but you were so hungry...

Deciding you'd betwice as careful tomorrow you went into your kitchen and madeyourself some (comfort food). If you were going to have to be twiceas careful tomorrow no matter what might as well indulge tonight.

You felt guiltywhen you finished and poked your flabby stomach wishing that it'dleave but knowing it wouldn't unless you did it. Sighing youdecided to watch some Hetalia, it was by far your favorite anime. Itcombined comedy, adorableness, history, countries that you wanted toone day see, and hot guys. Yes, you weren't attracted to them but youcould say someone was attractive without being attracted to them.

Deciding you shouldgo to sleep now, not like you had anything coming to happen tonight.Getting up after turning everything off you did your normal nighttimeroutine and changed into your (pajama type) pajama and climbed inotyour comfy bed to curl up under the (favorite color) blankets. "Iwish...I wish I could meet (Hetalia character(s))." You whispered,it wasn't even to have a romantic thing like the reader-inserts youread, which sadly had a lack of yuri (female-female).

Unknown to you inanother dimension (he/she/they) were all wishing for somethingsimilar yet very different. The character(s) who were made up in yourworld were actually real, (but gender bent if your character(s) aremale).

(She/They)(were/was) wishing, (they were all wishing) for someone, someone whocould be kind to her and possibly find love. A friendship love, a romantic love, a sibling love. Anything. She just wanted someone forher.

In yet anotherdimension the Witch-Goddess Morgona watched and sighed sadly. Shecould see the future and had seen so many possible futures. Shedidn't like stepping in, but she saw a way to stop it. If she steppedin the mortal girl could give the love that (Hetalia character(s))needed and was the only thing that could stop what would happen.

If she didn't stepforeword it was possible the young Name would find love with a lovelywoman. Or she might end up all alone, or even committing suicide.However if she doesn't step foreword then (Hetalia country/countries)would slowly become depressed and eventually it would become so badthat (her/their) actual (country/countries) would dissolve (or they'ddisappear in case of either Prussia). So would in any and alldimensions. Then there would be pandemonium and lives lost.

She had seen ithappen many times before. She couldn't this time. Going to her nearbydresser she pulled out a scroll and chanted the spell, neither younor the sleeping (country/countries) noticed as (she/they) wereteleported to your home in your bed and in (her/their) sleep(she/they) cuddled into you.

You gave a happysigh and nuzzled into the warm flesh.

I mean it dear readers,you are all beautiful! So here is my first fem!countryxreader, I havebeen wanting to do this for a long time but I just never had a goodenough idea but the commission gives me the perfect opportunity to.I'm not going to bother giving all the paths cute names like Inormally do considering I can't think of them all, so everything willjust be marked by Fem!country's name, except for Ukraine and Belaruswho are normal as they are already girls and don't need to begender-bent.