Guardian

I

Chapter 4

Percy POV

I knew what was coming Apollo informed me that he would make me be the guardian of his littler sister and her hunt yay because he is worried about her. I don't see why though, I guess big brother protectiveness.

I walked forward and said, "Apollo making me be the guardian of the hunt and Chaos is backing him up on it." Everyone was staring at me until Athena spoke up.

Athena said, "What you mean Chaos as in the creator of the universe."

I said, "Yep," everyone was quiet until Artemis said, "I will not have a boy guardian."

I replied, "I am not happy about this either."

Then my dad Poseidon said, "Will you be my son again and forgive me."

I said, "Yes dad I forgive you."

My dad ran forward and gave me a hug so tight it would rival Tysons. That reminds me when could I see Tyson that. I asked my dad that and he summoned Tyson here and Tyson gave me a bear hug, I also realized how much I missed him.

After that we had to talk about the war and Apollo started to talk about the secret weapon only I could kill. Everyone was wondering what the secret weapon was and I would not tell them because only Apollo, Nico, and me knew who it was. It was my abusive step father Gabe Ugliano or Smelly Gabe. I knew that I was the only one that could kill him yay.

After the meeting was almost done all the gods decided to bless me. Zeus I could fly, Hades same powers as kids, Hestia summon food and fire, Hephaestus build things, Poseidon upgraded my powers, Hermes lie easily and steal things, Artemis hunt and use a bow, Ares use any weapon, Apollo be able to use a bow, heal people, use the sun, prophase, and put sickness on people, Demeter grow plants, Dionysus cause insaneness, Athena be able to make battle strategies and be smarter, Hera read minds and gods or goddess can't read my mind, and the worst of all Aphrodite because she made me look way better and all the goddess were staring at me. Artemis then made me swear to protect her hunt and herself until she release me, I swore that on Chaos and Styx. I also had the immortal unless I fall in battle, like the hunters.