Betrayed

I

Chapter 1

Percy POV

I just got back from my quest. It was a quest from Athena so I could marry her daughter. When I passed the border, everyone was glaring at me. It was normal sense Blake Sun a son of Apollo.

~Flashback~

I was sleeping when I heard a scream, I ran up to half-Blood hill and saw a kid that was a least 16. I killed some hellhounds that were attacking him. When the other campers came Blake got claimed by Apollo and said he killed the hellhounds and that he saved my life. Some people believed him but most didn't.

~Next Week~

Everyone started to betray me first was Artemis and her hunters because I broke Thalia's bow. Then it was the Hermes cabin because I ruined all their pranks. Then, Aphrodite and Ares. Soon I only had Annabeth, Apollo, and Nico because Poseidon disowned me and my parents died. Apollo and Nico were also the only ones that knows that I get tortured in my dreams and that when I was a kid Smelly Gabe abused me.

~End of Flashback~

I heard people yelling Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!!!!!! When I saw who it was, it was Annabeth and Blake. I was crying and I yelled how could you and through the ring in her face. I also said, "You Annabeth were the person I saw in the river of Styx but now I guess not. Apollo and Nico gave me a look of sorrow and then Apollo flashed me out.

We always had a plan for this because Apollo predicted that something like this would happen. It was called Plan Betrayed because we need to know what would happen, when it did happen. We also need to know how to handle pan dreams, that is when I got tortured in Tartarus, and plan childhood, it was when I got abused by Smelly Gabe. I didn't want anyone to know because I didn't want any sympathy because I was there leader not someone they needed to look after. Now I would be Apollo's Assassin or Fred's Assassin, savior of abused demigods. I had already been blessed by Apollo. I would save abused demigods and take them to the hunt if they were girls and hated men and I would take the boys or girls to Camp Half-Blood, but for girls it would only would be if they were okay with becoming and eternal maiden and liked boys okay.