Author's Note

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS/AUTHOR’S NOTE:

To my readers, thank you so very much for reading, voting, commenting, and all that good stuff. Without you, my stories mean nothing. What is a book if you do not have readers?

You have motivated me to write and to continue writing. I love how a couple of you message me and give me advice or compliments. They truly mean a lot to me. Don’t think I don’t read any of your messages or comments! I do read them!

So please feel free to message me or ask me anything.

First of all, I would like to apologize if Invade My Heart seemed rushed or unorganized. I really tried my best to write this story. Soon, it will be undergoing major editing. Marked by the Alpha will be edited soon as well.

An insight of Weston’s thought and feelings will be posted up soon. I know some of you really wanted to know what he was feeling in some of the chapters. I will try my best to write it soon.

Unfortunately, this is the end of the Crescent Novel. There will be no part three of the Crescent Novels. However, I did have a blast creating my own characters, locations, and plot. I hope you enjoyed it as well.

Once again, thank you immensely for reading!

Until next time fellow wattpaders,

zabellerain