Robbie Kay x Depressed!Reader

Hey guys!! I'm hoping you liked the last few imagines. Here's a Robbie Kay one, because I haven't written about him yet. But guess what... I'm gonna meet Robbie on Sunday! It's gonna be so much fun! I get a picture with him and to see him in a panel. Oh my goodness I'm so excited. Okay, okay, here's the imagine. Happy reading!

******************************************************************

You walked through the hallway, trying to get to your next class as soon as possible. Everyone stopped at the grey lockers to talk to their friends, and you envied them. You had no friends, no family, and you didn't even have a favorite teacher. Your step-mom sent you to therapy every Wednesday, but that never helped.

You walked into your English class, setting your books in the back corner desk, farthest away from any human contact. The teacher, Mr. Stilinski, walked up the same isle you sat in. You looked around, seeing if by some miracle he wasn't going to talk to you, but he didn't, and you sunk in your chair as he crouched down beside you.

"So, (y/n), I want you to know that your grades aren't doing so well, so I took the liberty of finding a tutor for you. He's agreed to help, so if you're interested, then we should be able to set something up." You looked down. He was right. You had no motivation to write anymore, and in turn, your grades were slipping. You finally worked up the courage to speak.

"Uh, yeah, that would be fine." You said shyly as Mr. Stilinski nodded and walked to his desk, writing something on a notepad and continuing to the lesson of the day.

The rest of the day dragged on, but your anxiety levels were high, probably from worrying about this 'tutor thing'.

You pushed open the heavy doors of the school library and plopped down in an empty seat. You waited for a solid ten minutes before a guy came up to your table.

"Are you (y/n)?" He asked, his British accent making him even more adorable. His brown hair was swept to one side and his emerald eyes sparkled like the sun. You stared for a moment before nodding.

"Um, yes." The boy sighed, slightly smiling.

"Good, because that would've been really awkward if you weren't." You laughed lightly as he sat down in the wooden chair across from you. "I'm Robbie, by the way." you shook his hand.

Maybe tutoring wasn't going to be so bad after all.

*************************************************************

Soooo, there's Robbie. I love him way too much. Well, I hoped you liked it. Fav, and comment below, requesting what I should do next. I love you guys!!