chapter; 37

Warning; contains sexual content

I left small kisses on Selena's neck as she straddled my waist. My hand slowly traveled up and down her inner thigh, causing her to hiss.

"It's good to know I have an effect on you." I smirked cockily causing her to send a playful glare my way.

"Are you sure you want to do this?", I asked genuinely, staring adoringly into her honey brown orbs.

"I'm sure Justin." She said.

"I love you." I said before attacking her lips.

Selena tugged on the hem of my jeans, slowly removing them.

I unclipped her bra and threw it across the floor. Two seconds later, we were both naked.

"Wait do you have a condom?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't I always." I smirked, taking his jeans from the floor and taking one from his pocket.

"How about you put it on me baby girl?" I asked her wiggling my eyebrows. She giggled and nodded her head. She ripped the plastic with her teeth slowly placing the rubber on me.

I hardened at her touch, making me want to fill her up more that I already did.

I got on top of her and spread her legs apart, I started to go in slowly looking at her making sure she

I braced myself and slowly thrusted into her, groans ripping from my throat at how good she felt. I drove deeper into her as she met me with each thrust. My ragged breathing and her breathy moans filled the room as we brought for each other waves of shattering pleasure. Sweaty skin on skin, rubbing, teasing, making us both spiral out of control.

"Faster Justin." Selena said nearly able to let it slide as a moan.

We rocked in a fast paced motion. Selena taking in orgasms after mind numbing orgasms as I plucked her strings perfectly until she screamed my name as she had her final explosive climax

"Justin!" She shrieked, signaling me that she's close.

Selena's walls tightened as she milked for me.

Selena's POV

After an intense orgasm, I flipped Justin over so I was on top.
I grabbed his dick and licked his shaft with the tip of my tongue. I drenched his lap with my saliva. Starting at the root, I worked my way up to the sensitive underside of his cock, right under the head. I gave that area some licks, and then teased him a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. When I knew he really needed some more direct stimulation, I finally put my lips around the whole head of his cock and started to gently suck him off. Fondling his balls with my hand, I slowly lowered my mouth over his entire organ, getting it deep inside my mouth.

I slowly bobbed my head up and down on his lap, getting my hands under him and squeezing his butt. I could hear his breathing getting heavier; I knew he was deeply enjoying this.

He began to buck his hips up and down; I stroked the root of his cock with my hands and swallowed his shaft again. Swirling my tongue wildly around the underside of the head of his cock, I drove him mad with desire. He was sweating; I could feel it on his thighs, brushing against my face. He kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as I became more firm with my sucking. I drooled and slobbered all over his lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.

I sucked and licked him lovingly, while stroking his balls. I looked up; his eyes were tightly shut, and his hands were by his side on the bed.
"I'm gonna come soon baby" Justin moaned.

I felt the pre-cum that I had been tasting all throughout the blowjob start to drip out even more. Then the explosion came.

I bobbed my head up and down and forced myself to quickly swallow it up, not wanting to lose a drop.

I laid next to him on the bed, him wrapping his arm around my bare body.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear, breathing heavily.

"I love you too Justin, so much." I said.

-
this js so short lmao btw IM SO SORRY OMG ILY ALL AND I'M GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW AND IT'S GONNA BE LONG SO ILY ALL SFM I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!! ♡