Chapter 9

Edited.

Few days later.

I was watching Pretty Little Liars while I laid on the couch in the living room, with Justin seated on the other couch, typing away on his phone. And Ashton was sitting next to me, eating.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated against my pocket, I took it out and unlocked it to check what my notification was.

Luke sent you a text message.

Luke: Hi Sel, wyd?

I started typing: I'm watching tv, and i'm reeeaaaaaaaally bored. 😫😭 Come over?

I hit send and waited for a response. And after a few minutes, he texted me back.

Luke: Nah, u wanna go watch a movie instead?

I smiled and typed back: Yep, why not? Pick me up at 6.

I turned off the TV and stood up from the couch, as I was about to leave the room, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around and saw that Justin was looking at me. As soon as he saw me, he pretending to be coughing.

I rolled my eyes and left the room. He's such a pervert. I went up to my room to get ready.

After about thirty minutes, I was finally done straightening my hair. I put on a little bit of foundation, concealer, mascara and lip gloss. I opened my closet and picked out a black high waisted skinny jeans with a long sleeves white crop top and put them on. I took out my black and white Superstar sneakers and wore them.

I took my phone from my nightstand and went back downstairs to the living room to wait for Luke.

"Hey." I heard Justin's voice say, damn his voice.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Where are you going?"

"Um, I'm going to the movies.. with Luke." I said before my phone vibrated.

Luke sent you a message.

Luke: I'm here😀

"Cool."

"Okay, I'm leaving. Bye!" I waved my hand and stood up.

"Have fun."

"Thank you."

I'd rather spend my time just staring at his face, admiring his beauty. He's too hot. He'll never like me. He's a fuckboy, after all. He dates a girl for one/two weeks and then leave them. But he's been really sweet to me lately..

Shut up dumbass, Luke is waiting.

I ran out of the room and opened the front door, went out and closed it behind me.

I quickly got inside Luke's black Range Rover and closed the door.

"Hi Selly, you look gorgeous." Luke smiled, leaning in and pressing a kiss on my cheek.