chapter; 34

Justin's POV

"Babe, where are you going?" I asked, as I saw Selena getting up from the bed, and walking towards the toilet with her crutches.

"I'm gonna go shower." She said, I stood up and removed her crutches and put it on the bed and carried her bridal style.

"And how will you do that by yourself with a sprained knee?" I asked, sitting on the bed, with her on my lap.

She shrugged, "I can stay seated."

"Hm, no you can't, because I'm gonna help you."

"W-what? No!" She blushed, hiding her face in the crook of my neck making me chuckle at her cuteness.

"So what? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before." I looked down at her and winked, making her blush even more.

"Jay, stop." She giggled.

"Come on baby, I'll help you." I cooed, making her look up at me, she nodded her head. I grinned and stood up, with Selena still in my arms, and went inside my bathroom. I put Selena on the counter in the bathroom, and turned on the hot water. I removed her shirt, and then her shorts and put them in the laundry basket. I looked down at her, she was blushing, and she was biting her bottom lip. I removed the elastic bandage from around her knee and threw it.

"Baby, don't be shy. You're beautiful." I coo, making her look up at me and smile. I unclipped her bra, and slid her underwear down her legs, then put them in the laundry basket. I carried her and put her inside the bathtub after checking the temperature of the water.

I took my shampoo bottle, and squirted a little bit on my palm.

"Babe, soak your hair first." She did as told as I started massaging her scalp.

;

"Okay, hair done." I sighed, I went to her bathroom and got her own loofah and body wash, then went back to mine. I squirted a little bit of the strawberry scented body wash on the loofah and rubbed her body.

After I was done, I rinsed her body then took out a towel from the drawer, wrapped it around her body, and carried her bridal style in my arms.

I put her on my bed and went back to her room and took out one pink colored bra and matching panties. I went back to my room. She was still seated on the bed, shivering. I squat down next to her, and helped her put on her bra. And then slid her underwear up her legs. I went inside my closet, and took one of my shirts.

"Here kitten, wear this." I handed her my shirt. She put it on, and it reached her thigh making her giggle. I went back to the bathroom and took the first aid kit to wrap her knee with elastic bandage.

After about fiftewn minutes, I was finally done wrapping bandage around her knee. I also dried her hair with the hairdryer. She thanked me and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go downstairs and have breakfast and I'll give you your painkillers, yeah?" She nodded her head as I put one arm under her legs and another one on her back and carried her downstairs.

I went inside the kitchen and placed Selena on the couch and turned on the tv for her.

"Baby, watch TV while I make breakfast. If you need anything just tell me." I kissed her temple and started making pancakes.

-

"Justin," Selena whined, poking my cheeks. I smile and look at her beautiful face. "What do you want baby?" I ask, pecking her lips.

She shrugged, giggling. "Nothing, I'm just bored."

"God baby, you're so cute and just so fucking beautiful." I said, kissing her forehead. She titled her head and smiled widely, thanking me.

I put her on my lap and tickled her sides, making her giggle and try to push me away

I put her on my lap and tickled her sides, making her giggle and try to push me away. I smiled, kissing her cheek. Just as I was about to kiss her, the doorbell rang making me groan. I put Selena on the couch and went to open the door. I opened it and it was Alfredo and Ryan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Ryan raised an eyebrow and Alfredo chuckled.

"Damn dude. It's been a while since we've chilled and you greet me like that?" Alfredo said, rolling his eyes and going inside, entering the living room. I quietly closed the door, and went back to the living room.

I sat down on the couch, and put Selena back on my lap. He sat down on the couch next to me.

"Hey Selena." Alfredo said, Selena waved her hand, smiling at him. Selena put her head in the crook of my neck and wrapped her small arms around my neck as I wrap my arms
around her waist.

"You want to sleep baby?" I whispered in her ear, she nodded her head and pressed a kiss on my neck. I kissed her temple. "Alright baby good night."

;

After an hour of talking and laughing with Alfredo, it was now almost eleven. I decided to go put Selena in my room. I stood up and walked up the stairs, I went inside my room and placed Selena on my bed.

She stirred in her sleep and slightly opened her eyes, "W-where are you going?"

"I'll be back baby don't worry." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

She nodded her head, drifting back to sleep. I covered her body till it reached her chin and went back downstairs.

"Fredo it's eleven and I want to go sleep." I said. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head.

"You're kicking me out? Ight bro. I'm leaving." He jokingly said, standing up, making his way over to the door. He opened the door. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door. I went back to my room, Selena was still asleep. I took off my shirt and layed down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she breathed heavily. I closed my eyes and let sleep wash over me.

-

"Ow Jay it hurts." She winced as she tried to walk on her feet, with my help.

"Just one more step baby that's it." I whispered, as she stepped the last step, I carried her and put her on the couch, kissing her cheek. "Great job for today baby."

The doorbell rang, making me stand up and walk over to the door frame, opening it. It was Yovanna. I rolled my eyes, "What are you doing here bitch?"

"Can I come in?" She asked, I shook my head no. "It's really important, Justin."

I sighed and let her come inside. She went inside the living room. I quickly closed the door and ran back to the living room. I sat down next to Selena and kissed her cheek, whispering, "She won't do anything I'm here." She nodded her head.

"Justin. I'm pregnant." Yovanna said, making me widen my eyes and Selena to gasp.

"Yeah so? Why the fuck are you telling me?"

"It's your baby."

-

ooo damn. Okay so, for anyone who got mad/sad/annoyed or whatever, everything will be explained in the next chapter. And I won't take long to update, I promise. hope you like this chapter. love you♡