chapter; 31

Justin's POV

"Did you c-cheat on me?" She asked.

"No, of course not."

"You did." She unwrapped her arms from around me and sat down on the bed, shocked, tears falling down her beautiful face.

"Baby no stop crying. Let me explain."

She nodded her head.

"After we left the gym," I started. "Fredo wanted to go to the nightclub, so we went, but I stopped myself from getting drunk and doing stuff I'm not supposed to. Then, someone hugged me from behind, I turned around, it was Yovanna. I pushed her away but she didn't leave. She sat on my lap and said, stuff. So I got really mad and punched her. Then I left Fredo alone and came. I promise I didn't do anything."

She nodded her head, wiping her tears with her wrists. She layed down again next to me, holding my hand in her small one and entwining our fingers.

She placed soft kisses on my knuckles, and looked up at me. She pecked my lips, wrapping her arms around me.

"Are you okay baby?" She shook her head no.

"I have stomach cramps. It's really bad." She whispered.

"Do you want me to get you aspirin?"

She shook her head no.

I wrapped my arms around her body and let sleep wash over me.

-

I fluttered my eyes open, the bright sunlight peeking through the curtains disturbing my sleep. I groaned and looked at the clock, 11:33 AM. I looked next to me, Selena wasn't there. I frowned and stood up, went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine.

After I was done, I went downstairs to the living room, Selena was laying down on the couch with her hands on her face.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not!" She yelled.

"Woah Sel, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! Stop talking." She said, removing her hands from her face.

I sat down next to her on the couch.

"Selena, what happened?"

She frowned and hugged me tightly. I kissed her temple.

"Selena, will you tell me what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"I-I'm on that time of the month." She said.

"Oh baby." I said, putting her on my lap. "Do you want anything?"

"I want food and chocolate."

"Alright babe, I'm gonna leave for ten minutes. I'll be right back, okay?"

She nodded her head. I put her on the couch and kissed her forehead. I stood up and left the room.

;

I entered the living room, Selena was crying. I put the bags on the floor and sat down next to her.

"Babe." I said. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know."

"Well I got you pizza, Ben and Jerry's and all kinds of chocolate." I whispered, putting her on my lap.

Her eyes widened, "Give me the Ben and Jerry's."

"Which flavor?"

"Chocolate chip cookie dough."