1.

Bey's POV

Hello I'm Beyoncè. I'm 18 years old. I'm a Virgo and obsessed with animals. I'm a senior at Houston high. My best friend is Michelle. Known her since we were really little. I have a younger sister named solange. We're 5 years apart. I'm the sexy one. My mom and dad aren't together. I live with my mom and she's really strict but I still have my ways of having my own little fun.

My phone rang and I answered it knowing it was Michelle. She always calls at the most random times I swear.

"Biiiitch come to this party with me tonight" Michele said.

"You know my mama ain't going for that chelley. I dunno why you even asked" I said.

"She doesn't have to know though girl. Just say you're spending the night at my house. Come on you never go out" Michelle said.

"Ugh fine. Only because I'll be getting outta this house." I giggled.

"Yasssss best friend. See you when you get here so we can get dressed together" Michelle said.

"Okay big head bye." I hung up before she could say something slick.

I went downstairs to ask my mom if I could spend the night at Michell's house and she said yes only if I come back tomorrow. I hate how strict she is for no reason. Being extra and driving me nuts.

I packed an over night bag along with what I wanted to wear to the party then I told my mom bye and headed to Michelle's. her mom wasn't strict at all. In fact she was barely even at home most of the time bc she usually worked late.

"Finally you showed up. I'm tryna get there and find me a man" michelle said.

"You'll be alright. I'm sure those lames ain't going nowhere" I said.

"Whatever party pooper. You need some type of excitement shit. Don't embarrass me either bey." She said.

"How would I embarrass you?" I asked.

"By acting stank and not letting yourself dance with anybody. Being all antisocial." She said.

"Oh well. I can do what I want at a party best friend. I'll dance in my seat sipping on water." I said.

"If there's even water there. Girl this is a college party. This guy at school invited me. So we gotta dress older" she said.

"Well all I brought was this to wear to the party" I said.