Laralle X Sanctum

Sea Capture

           ---->Laralle Pov<----

I was swimming in my merging form, with my choa sea. "Isn't it nice today sea" I exclaimed. Sea only swim in circles happily making me giggle. "It'll take that as a yes" I said. "Hey I got an idea! Let's go to the beach" I said. Sea look at me, and nodded. We swim up to the beach. I sat on the sand, with my fun tail still in the water.

"What do we have here" I heard a voice said. I look around, and spotted a black hedgehog with orange stripes. "Hi!" I said happily. He seem to smirk "hey you seem to be having fun" he said walking over to me. "Yep" I answered. "Want to know a even funner place~" he said giving me strange eyes. "Sure" I said. "Well" he picking me up. "Mind if we go to my place~?" He said. Sea quickly started flipping around. "Oh sorry... my choa Sea must want to come too" I said. The hedgehog seem annoyed, and moved far from the water. "Call me Sanctum~" he said smirking at me.  My fun quickly turn into two legs. "My name is Laralle..." I blushed. "Well your coming with me~ don't worry it'll be fun~" he said. "Alright just as long am back to the sea by sun down" I said. "Yeah sure" he said.

We made to what seem his house. He kick open the door, and then brought me to his room, and locked the door. "So what are we going to play?" I asked. He seem to laugh "you'll see~" he sad opening up a draw, and pulling out somethings. He pulled out what seem like a red ball, and what seem like a black piece of cloth. He give a evil smirk making me uncombable.

"Now just hold still~" he said walking towards me. He tied my my arms together, with the cloth, and then put the ball in my mouth, and locked it around my mouth. I give him a worried look, but he ignore me. He started to touch my thighs, touching me there. "Mmm!" I said. "There there you'll feel good soon~" he said spreading my legs. I blushed madly as he went down, and lick my tip. "Ahhh~" I moaned. "Wait-" I couldn't say anything. He put my member in his mouth, and started to suck. "Ahhh~mm" I moaned as he bobbed his head up, and down. He kept doing it. I felt something add up in my stomach. I was going to tell Sanctum about it, but the the ball couldn't make my words out. I soon couldn't hold it in anymore, and I felt myself shot something out of my member. "Mmmm! Ah" I moaned.

He then lifted his head up giving me those eyes again. I look alway. He pushed me up against the wall, making me go wide eyes. He pushed his member into my hole. I felt tears go down my eyes. He went in, and out. The pain soon turn to pleasure. "Ah Mmm~" I moaned. He groaned going faster. The room was soon filled with nothing, but moans, and groans. "Ahh~ yes~" he moaned making something go inside my hole. I soon also came making it go all over his stomach. I laid on the bed, panting. "Like our little game~" he said licking his lips.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Sonadow_Mephilver32 I hoped you liked it!!!💜💜💜💜