Tails X Trinity

Please Tails

        ---->Tails Pov<----

"Please Tails! Trinity begged. "No Trinity" I said trying to keep my cool. "Come Tails! I want kids!" Trinity yelled. I let out a small growl "have you ever had the thought maybe I don't want kids!" I said through grinding teeth. "Well why didn't you say so!" She yelled back. "Can you at least touch me or look at me!"
"Maybe if you stop yelling at me I will!" I yelled turning around. My face turn into a shocked too see her in tears. Why am I shocked, am so stupid! "Trinity am sorry" I said putting my arms around her. Trinity bury her face in my chest. "Please Tails... I feel so hot" she whispered.

    I sighted "alright" I said. She moved her face alway from my chest, and kissed me. I kissed her back. I picked her up, and toke her to my bedroom.

Once there, we toke off our clothes. I laid on the bed, and Trinity put my dick in the middle of her boobs. "Let me thank you" she said moving her boobs up, and down. I moaned. "Feel good Tailsy~" I didn't respond, but kept moaning. She kept moving her boobs up, and down, until I climax on her boobs, and on her face.

"My turn~" I said as a tackle her on to the bed. I moved my hand to her vagina, and started to rub her clit. "Ahhh Mmm" Trinity moan. I kept rubbing it earning loud moans. "Are you going to cum~?" I said keeping the same past. She moan, and nodded her head.

I stop my moments making Trinity wine a little. I spread her legs apart, and insert my dick into her vagina. "Ahhh~" Trinity moaned. I moved in, and out at a normal past. "Tails Ahhh~ so good~" Trinity moaned. "So tight~" I moaned going faster. I went as fast as I can. I felt my climax getting close, making it harder. I soon climax inside of Trinity, and she climax on my dick.

    I fell back on the bed, next to her. "Thank you Tails" she said kissing my cheek.

The End...?

💜💜💜💜Requested by Trinity_Prower8 I hoped you liked it! I can't think of any good story started so sorry it's short.💜💜💜💜