"I don't have words Layanna. Thank you." I hug her and she takes the necklace off of me.

"We should get back to yours if we have any hope of getting anything done today." I laugh at the truth in the statement and we apparate to the manor.

"We'll get more done while my grandma and grandpa are here." I tell Layanna and we head upstairs only to be stopped by Amalia.

"Hiiiii!!!" She runs at Layanna and gives her a big hug. "Did you make my crown yet? I've been really really good. Promise. Right Millie?" She looks up hopefully at me.

"Always." I nod.

"I did make it and it's at my flower shop. Millie saw it and we can't wait for you to wear it." Layanna coos.

"Oh can I try it now? Please?" Amalia sticks her bottom lip out a little bit to Layanna's amusement but she shakes her head.

"Not until Saturday."

"But that's in EIGHT days." Amalia pouts.

"It'll go by in the blink of an eye." Layanna laughs at her. Amalia tries to blink one of her eyes but gives up.

"Oh, alright." She smiles finally.

"What are you all doing anyway?" I ask.

"Gran is teaching me and Rory how to tell all the plants apart in the garden and Papa is teaching Toby how to play wizard's chess. Toby's really good." She drags out the 'really' with an exaggerated motion of the head. "Luke, Grayson, and Mariah are helping the other kids do their summer work for school. "

"Alright then, get back to it." I smile and she runs off. "There's really just a couple rooms I need to get through on the east wing and then my study The kids have got the rest of the rooms nice already." I inform Layanna. The study still had all of Sebastian's things in it and I really needed to get it organised so that my work stuff wasn't just thrown where it could fit.

An hour later and we've got the two rooms sparkling clean and all made up.

"Now for the study right?" Layanna smiles.

"The study won't be as easy." I frown. "I have to go through everything very carefully."

"Then we should be quick about starting." She smiles brilliantly and we're off to the study.

"Please excuse the mess." I plead and rush in before her to start moving things around. "Most of it is going in the attic. You actually don't have to help with this part. Maybe just go and help with the kids. I heard a couple need some help with herbology." Layanna smiles sympathetically and bows out of the room.

Hours into going through all of Sebastian's things I find a stack of papers; wills and deeds and letters from Sebastian all addressed to me.

Dear Milena, 

I don't know when you'll trust I won't leave you but I'll try everyday of my life. I didn't ask to marry your mother on a whim and I don't consider you my daughter out of obligation. You are simply everything I could have ever hoped to have in a daughter and I feel like the most fortunate man in any world to have you.

With everything,

Sebastian

One of the letters read. The next paper is a will that I'm surprised Sebastian even had.

...To my lovely daughter Milena I leave Vistark Manor and all other properties associated with the Vistark name. All money under my name is to be split into fourths and divided accordingly amoung my four children; Milena Carmen Neuville-Garza, Amalia Sigrid Vistark, Rurik Sven Vistark, and Tobias Enar Vistark...