New sign of protection

Edited

Very quick warning for you all. This chapter will show a bit of violence and have the mentioning of a gun and blood. If any of this makes you uncomfy you can skip if you like.

-------------------

The next day, apparently the roles were reversed as now it was time for Kitten to get sick next while Sasuke took care of him like always.
This day, he was going to skip school to take care of the small blond but he wouldn't be doing this alone, he had asked Gaara to come along as well. Why? Because Kitten would want to see him again.

"Itachi, Kyuubi, we're heading out," Sasuke called out while putting on his shoes while Kitten was huddled up in a blanket as he waited for the raven to finish then they both left the house together.
Kitten then cuddled into Sasuke's chest purring softly as the raven held him close while going to the meeting place he and Gaara were going to meet at.

-

Gaara had gotten away from Temari and Kankuro when they were on their way to school in favor of hanging out with Sasuke and Kitten, seeing as he had managed a bond with the little blond.
So he couldn't wait to see the small fox, though he didn't show it he was really excited.

When Sasuke and Gaara met they both decided to head to a cafe "I heard you got sick yesterday, that's new," the redhead started "I didn't expect it either. I kinda wish he didn't catch it though," the raven replied while looking down at Kitten who was resting peacefully.
"Let's just hope he gets better soon," Gaara responded earning a nod from the Uchiha who agreed with him.

"So, how did you get away from them," Sasuke asked out of the blue "the usual," Gaara replied while the two walked side by side.

Kitten had then woken up after a while as he soon nuzzled his face into Sasuke's neck earning his attention "hn," the raven hummed "num num..." Kitten mumbled sleepily before he was just about to go back to sleep until the smell of sweets came to his little nose when Gaara opened the cafe's doors.
"Num num," the blond squeaked while lifting his head to sleepily look around when Gaara came into his range of vision as he squeaked happily until he whimpered and held his head.

"Careful Sunflower, you shouldn't get too excited," Gaara says "hn," Sasuke hummed "a nickname I gave him," the redhead replied as he then earned a nod from the raven.

<---Time Skip--->

Gaara was now holding Kitten as Sasuke had gone to get an icepack for the blond as he was panting heavily.

"num num..." Kitten squeaked before going into a series of sneezes and any passer Byer who went by him felt bad for the tiny blond who was suffering "don't worry, he'll be back soon," the redhead says while rubbing Kitten's back until the sound of a gun being clicked, and people screaming earned his attention. Much to his annoyance as this wouldn't do good for the blond's headache.

Looking up, Gaara saw a man pointing a gun at his head but he wasn't alone since many other's were with him as well "alright, you have two options. Either hand over the fox or die," he says with a smirk as all his buddies chuckled finding it funny that the redhead didn't have a choice otherwise.
Gaara ignored the gang in favor of taking care of Kitten but that only seemed to tick the man off and when he went to pull the trigger the gun had all of a sudden started falling apart as sand started spilling out from inside of it, as well as the other gang members who didn't expect their most powerful weapons to be destroyed this way.

"TH-" the man instantly shut up after the glare he received from the redhead that wasn't pleased when all of a sudden one by one of his team members went down in pain or just straight up unconscious startling the guy until he was kicked down to the ground, and his head pulled back forcefully "I suggest you keep this attack a secret or else..." Sasuke hissed "o-or else what. What can a brat like you do?" the man snapped back until Sasuke slammed his head down onto the concrete then pulled his head back up as he winced in pain as blood seeped from his mouth and nose.

"Careful not to kill him, we don't need to explain another accident to the Hokage," Gaara says plainly while lightly rubbing Kitten's back trying to keep both himself and the raven calm.

The man was obviously wetting himself at the conversation that was taken place in literally the middle of the daylight where anyone could see this happening but no one came to help out.

"I guess your right," Sasuke replied with a sigh as if bored that he couldn't just finish the guy off before letting the man go and stood up, "let's go I guess," the raven says while walking away as Gaara followed right behind him.

The man sighed thinking he was safe until sand started gathering around him and his crew as he tried to scream for help but his voice was muffled by the amount of sand that entered through his opened mouth chocking him.
Gaara slightly glanced back for a second before making a fist while following Sasuke and the bodies of the ground that was tormenting them before was no more not even a small portion of evidence could be seen as the sand vanished out of sight.

Sasuke's pov

I glanced over to Gaara and noticed he relaxed his hand 'hypocrite,' "the next person who tries that stunt is mine," I soon spoke up earning his attention "fine," he says back as we kept walking to where ever when I gave him the ice pack I got so Kitten wouldn't overheat.
"Let's get him home so he can lay down," Gaara then says as I nodded my head in agreement then started to lead the way.

-

We finally made it home as I was now holding Kitten as Gaara opened the front door "We're home," I announced when Itachi peeked from the kitchen "oh, and you brought a guest," he says before heading down the hall.
I removed my shoes along with Gaara then we entered the house "it's fine Itachi," I called down the halls before looking at Gaara "it's fine," I said as he nodded.

Third-person POV

The two then went to Sasuke's room so the Uchiha could lay the fox down to rest when Kyuubi peeked into the room to see who the guest was.
Gaara turned his head looking at the redhead fox that looked at him as if to see if he was trustworthy until the Jinjuriki allowed his raccoon-like tail to come out of hiding to which the nine-tailed fox nodded his head then left.

Gaara then hid his tail again "how long do you think he'll be sick," the redhead soon asked "no sure, but I hope he gets better soon," Sasuke answered earning a nod as the two looked down at the resting blond.

-------------------------

Lokey, I feel like this chapter or at least the ending of this chapter didn't make much sense but I really hope you guys liked this.