Babysitting and taking Kitten to school

Edited

Sasuke's POV

Ever since the accident that happened Saturday Kitten has been more clingy than usual. I don't know what happened while he was knocked out, but whatever it was he was safe now and Meemee's safe too. 

While getting ready for school I soon looked over to Kitten, remembering the conversation that happened last night with Itachi as I sighed then went over to the blond and carefully started to get him ready for the day since now I'm going to be taking him to school with me. Why so he can actually learn a few things and so I could keep a close eye on him for just in case, I then grabbed his cloak putting it on him when a slight knock sounded at my room door earning my attention.
"hn" I hummed "I'm heading off to work today, so I'll be home later," Itachi says "alright, is Meemee going with you," I asked while looking over to my doorway to see my brother holding the small raven fox.

He nodded before leaving as I then turned my attention back to Kitten looking at him for a second "let's hurry," I mumbled while picking him up.

-

On the way to school, Kitten was clinging onto my shirt while nuzzling his face into my neck as he was still sleeping soundly, or well he was sleeping soundly until he started shaking and whimpering.
'Is he having a nightmare?' I gently ran my finger's through his hair when I heard an ear-piercing squeal.

'Oh, that's why he's shaking? Suddenly I have a headache and a high fever...' I groaned then covered Kitten's ears "shut up, it's too early for this." I snapped at Sakura who looked at me and started pouting 'you've got to be kidding me...'.

"But Sasuke-Kun, I-" I cut her off "no..." I replied harshly until she then looked down at Kitten to which I took a step back "he's coming to school with you today?" she soon asked while tilting her head.  I just rolled my eyes and started walking away from her when I heard a soft whimper "don't worry, we're getting away from her," I mumbled softly as he pressed his face into my chest.

Once in the school building, I went straight to my locker ignoring the stares of the other students until I heard someone from behind me "Sasuke? Who's child are you watching?". 
I turned around to see Sai...out of all what 2,523 people in this entire school, this guy is the one who asked. 
I saw a certain glint in his eye while staring at Kitten, which ticked me off 'what is he planning?' I thought while staring at him.

 -May Sasuke Uchiha, come to the front office. Sasuke Uchiha-

I guess that's my calling, ignoring Sai's question I made my way to the front office to see what they wanted while thanking the universe for giving me an escape route, well that was until I knocked on the office door then walked in.

Only to see my brother and he looked really disappointed "Itachi what's going on?" I asked him as he soon passed Meemee over to me "turns out there was a change of plans...can you watch him for me?" he asked me as the raven fox stared at me 'wow, thanks Itachi. You really made my day 10 times better,' I thought as my eye twitched slightly, before carefully taking Meemee from him.

"What's the new plan?" I asked "I text it to you later," Itachi replied before walking out of the office as I sighed.

"Uh, Sasuke? Would like some help with those two" I looked over to the assistant principal thinking for a second "no, it's fine," I replied before leaving the office myself and went to class 'I wonder how much better my day is gonna get?' I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Since the bell still had yet to ring I had to get even more looks now all thanks to my brother, but then agian it's also my fault anyway. If I had kept a closer eye on the two they wouldn't have been this way in the first place 'what happened to them while they were unconscious?' I frowned a bit until I felt a poke on my cheek.