Kitten meets the guest and trouble in the Rain Village

Edited

Naruto's POV

I woke up to a room by myself that I wasn't familiar with as I looked around for a bit until I saw the door was wide open letting me see down the hallway. I tilt my head wondering for a bit until it clicked 'oh, this is the forbidden room' I sat up and looked around the room "num num" I squeaked out until something flew past my sight running out of the room 'w-what was that?' I thought curiously.

My ears perk up listening for anything before I carefully crawled out of the bed and landed on both my feet as I winced and got down on my hands and knees and started crawling, when a smell came to my nose, it smelled like...raspberries? That's a new smell.

I followed where the scent was coming from until I was picked up off the ground, startling me "What are you doing walking around" Sasuke's brother, I thought I was done calling him that, Itachi says as I whimpered and looked at the floor "I'm not mad, but you should really be resting" he says before carrying me downstairs when I saw someone standing at the end of the stairs looking up at us.

I tilt my head confused 'he looks kinda like me, but with black hair' I then looked up at Itachi "Kitten this is who I was talking about" he says while carefully placing me down while my somewhat look-alike came closer to me, as I whimpered and slowly backed away 'he said he's violent, what if he hurts me' I covered my eye's shaking "b-brother" a small voice says but I kept hiding behind my hands as my tails wrapped around me protectively.
That was until I felt like I was being hugged which surprised me "b-brother" the small voice says again but it was a bit louder like it was close to me.

I shyly peeked from behind my hands to see my look-alike was hugging me, but I didn't return it so they let me go "num num" I squeaked looking at him still a little hesitant while he glanced to the side as his face turned red 'I wonder why?'.
He soon looked over to me "m-Meemee" he says as my ears perk up "num num" I squeaked as he nodded until I looked up at Itachi who seemed a bit surprised.

"You can understand him?" Itachi then asked as I then looked at Meemee who nodded his head causing my tails to wag softly 'yay, someone who can understand me....wait, but should I really trust him though...and...what is a brother?' I tilt my head.

"Well, that's a good thing" Itachi then says before reaching down to pick me up until Meemee scratched his hand causing him to pull away as I gasped 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!' I panicked and backed away while whimpering, 'Master's going to be so mad when he finds out! Please don't let him be mad at me I didn't do it' I grabbed at my ears whimpering loudly my tails wrapped around me agian.

"Kitten it's ok," I heard Itachi say but I didn't believe him as I shook my head while whimpering until I saw Meemee getting closer to me until I ran away from him going straight to Master's room to hide, which was in his closet as I curled up into myself shaking and in pain 'Master's going to be mad, he's going to be really mad when he gets home. I'm sorry...'.

<--Time Skip-->

I woke up and looked around confused as I sat up yawning softly 'what happened earlier?' I sniffed around my surroundings until I noticed everywhere smelled like Master, it calmed me down a lot so I stayed here for a bit longer 'I'll come out later, I like it here...' I laid back down and rolled onto my side closing my eyes.

Sasuke's POV

I shook my hand as I sighed softly then looked down at Sakura who was on the ground holding the side of her face when Kakashi went over pulling me away while Sai checked up on her.

"That was a bit out of bounds wasn't it," he asked me as I just hummed glancing to the side "Sasuke-Kun, why would you do that!" I heard Sakura yell but I ignored her "let's just hurry to the village hidden in the rain," I said while walking off not looking back, 'one of these days she's going to have to listen,' I thought annoyed. 

-

Once we made it finally Kakashi lead us to the Hokage's office 'it's a good thing it's almost over, I want to go home.' I thought while slightly looking around.
I felt eye's on me but ignored them focusing on following Kakashi and when we get there, we all waited at the doors "you got the scroll" Kakashi asked me as I nodded my head and went into my bag taking out the scroll that was meant to be given to the Hokage here.

He nodded his head then knocked on the doors then waited when Sai taps my shoulder earning my attention "hn" I raised a brow at him "what happened earlier for you to do that. You're normally not one to lose your temper" he says as I shook my head not answering his question "not now" I replied.

Third Person

When they were given permission to enter Kakashi opened the door to let the three enter the room "ah, greetings" the Hokage says with a slight smile on his face "hello" Kakashi says while walking in as well "we brought a message from the hidden leaf village" the silver-haired ninja says, as he nods his head at Sasuke letting the raven hand the scroll over to the Hokage who graciously took it.
He then looks over to Kakashi "may I speak with you, alone" he then asked as Sai and Sakura looked at each other while Sasuke was already walking out of the room.
The two then followed the raven leaving their Sensai alone with the Hokage.

-

The three waited outside for what seemed like hours until their Sensai had finally walked out handing Sasuke a scroll which the Uchiha placed in his bag.

The four then started their journey back to the hidden leaf village, but it wasn't a very calm one, as they were both hijacked by other ninjas who belong to the Village they were just leaving.
Sasuke's eye twitched slightly annoyed while Kakashi sighed "we're just leaving, no need to be so hostile" the silver-haired male says, but the guards didn't seem to be listening.
"We believe one of your students has something that belongs to us," one of them says while taking out their Kuni to which the four seemed a bit confused "we don't know what you're talking about," Sai says while tilting his head.

"Oh, I think you do," the ninja says while glaring at Kakashi who rolled his eye before making a hand gesture that Sasuke, Sai, and Sakura understood before they scattered.

---------

Finished! Let's see where the next chapter leads us, shall we ;)

PEACE OUT!!