The big reunion?

Edited

Naruto's POV

I woke up to the loud sound of banging at the front door which startled me awake as I whimpered softly before quickly covering my mouth so I wouldn't get caught.
'Who's that at the door?' I question as I pointed my ears forward so I could hear what was going on but that backfired cause one they hurt a lot I think I pulled on them too much and two I could only hear the loud rain.

'Maybe I should get closer to see what is going on,' I thought to myself before crawling out of my hiding place making sure to be extra sneaky so I wouldn't get caught by the monster's of this house, my tails wrapped around my body tightly and my ears pressed against my head.
I only stopped when I saw a cloaked figure standing in the doorway as my eyes widened 'who is that?' I started to change my hiding place so I could hear what was going on.

"Oh, yes we do in fact have a blond child at our house," the lady says while stepping to the side to let the cloaked figure in as they nodded their head and walked inside.

I started shaking 'is this lady insane? why'd she allow just some random stranger inside her home?' I question quietly while watching, hoping it wasn't someone else that was until they took their hood off "need anything dear, like hot chocolate or a change of clothes?" the lady asked "I'll be fine," the person replied when my ears perked up at the voice.
'Is...is that master?' my eye's widened "alright, then," the lady says.

The guy soon removed his cloak and went to hang it up as my tails wagged happily "num num," I squeaked earning not only the guys but everyone else's attention.

I heard him mutter my name confirming that it was, in fact, my Master as I quickly ran over and hugged his leg tightly 'Oh Master I've missed you so much!' I purred softly until he picked me up causing me to wince loudly.

"Are you ok?" he had asked me worriedly as I whimpered in pain 'I'm sorry, I was bad Master, I never meant to leave I'm so so sorry,' I tried to move closer to him but everything just started to hurt more.
That was until the light in the room turned on nearly blinding me as I yelped covering my eyes when I heard gasps from all around the room.

"oh, you poor baby," I heard the lady say confusing "oh Sasuke-Kun hey...oh my god!" the scary lady says when I peeked from behind my hands to notice they were covered in dried blood not only that I looked really cut up.

"Don't worry Sasuke, we-"

"No, just give me a first aid I'll take care of his wounds..." Master demanded causing me to flinch at his tone 'I knew Master would be angry with me,' I whimpered and weakly nuzzled my face into his chest trying to calm him down.

 <---Time Skip--->

Master was holding me close...It was shocking when I found out he wasn't actually mad at me but at the girl who was housing me. That made me a little happy to know he wasn't upset at me, but I still disobeyed him, I was still a bad fox.

I moved around in his arms until he started to gently pat my head...it was really soothing and nearly put me to sleep until I heard him say "I'm so glad your ok Kitten. Thank god," I peeked up at him, purring softly as he continued to pat my head.
I smiled and relaxed in his arms completely 'I'll enjoy the love and care I'm receiving now. But I'm sure he'll scold me or something later. After all, a Master always punishes bad pets',...

Third Person's POV

Sasuke looked at the small blond who had finally fallen asleep in his arms even though were was a raging storm outside. "Hey, Sa-"

"Sakura..." the raven says in a dark tone that startled the pinkette who didn't expect such a reaction from the Uchiha. "What.Happened.To.Him," Sasuke hissed startling the poor girl who started shaking in fear but at the same time excitement.
"Mirror fell on top of him," Sakura stated while tilting her head and batted her eyelashes "this isn't a funny matter Sakura, details," he ordered her while making sure not to wake the sleeping Kitsune.

Sakura frowned a little upset by Sasuke's hostile reaction but ended up telling him all that happened to Kitten, how he constantly ran away and panicked, how he gave himself the wounds that he had, how he broke Sakura's mirror and was smooshed by it.
All this was just getting Sasuke angrier and angrier until he felt a gentle nuzzle against his neck and the soft purrs from the small blond who seemed to be trying to calm him down, even in his sleeping state. Which the Uchiha really appreciated.

The pinkette stared at Kitten while Sasuke glared at her, he didn't trust her and felt like Sakura was going to plan something but what was it, and when was it going to happen?

Sasuke soon sighed before standing up from the couch he knew he would need to stay at the Haruno's place for a little before adventuring back home with Kitten, so he just went to the kitchen where Mrs. Haruno was leaving the pinkette by herself in the dark living room with only a flashlight to light up the room a bit...

----------------

Yes! Goal completely! Though just a bit short sorry again. Also if you are confused about what's going on the Haruno's kept all the lights off just in case and have been only using flashlights. Though the only reason why Mrs. Haruno turned on the lights now is to see the full extent of Naruto/Kitten's condition now that he was completely still and not trying to get away. I hope that explains things. Time 5'19am.

PEACE OUT!!!