Discussing plans and K.O.

Edited

Kyuubi was sitting on his bed thinking really hard about something until his room door was opened earning his attention "oh, Kitten, Meemee, how are both doing?" he asked while slightly tilting his head when his brother's walked over to him as they held each other's hands.
"We...We don't want to leave yet...We want to stay here longer," Meemee says as he looks down at the ground while blushing slightly as Kitten nodded his head in agreement "num num," the blond squeaks sadly as tears started to fill his eyes when their older brother gently picked them up, holding them both close to him "I know boys, I know...but it's the only way in order to turn you back to normal..." Kyuubi says when he mumbles something under his breath.

"Look, I promise we'll come back when your back to normal or at least older ok, plus aren't you both tired of not being able to do the things you want to do. Like getting snacks without having to ask, or leaving the house on your own and, Kit don't you want to be able to talk with Sasuke normally," Kyuubi says while looking at the boys as both foxes turned their heads away.

The redhead just sighed "I'm only doing what's best for the two of you ok," he says while nuzzling them both as Meemee nodded his head but Kitten started shaking when a small sob left his lips.

Kyuubi frowned a little before tears started to fill his eyes as well "please don't cry little one..." he says softly his voice cracking a little bit and seeing the two sad Meemee was beginning to get affected by this as well.

Then soon enough all three of them started crying with Meemee and Kitten clinging on to Kyuubi who held them both close to him.

"I'm so sorry, I am so sorry," Kyuubi says through his tears as even he himself didn't want to leave either but he knew it was the only way to have his brother's back, he wish there was a different way but it couldn't be helped.

Soon a gentle knock sounded on his door was the fox looked over while sniffling just to see Itachi in his doorway "is everything ok? What's wrong?" he asked while walking into the room and carefully closed the door behind him.
Kyuubi just shook his head not wanting to answer yet as he wasn't ready to face the Uchiha yet.

"Hn," the raven hummed while walking over to them and gently sat down on the bed beside the red fox who immediately leaned into him for comfort.

Itachi got the hint and carefully hug all three of the foxes close comforting them and after a while of crying they all calmed down, with Meemee and Kitten falling asleep in the two's arms.
"Are you ready to talk now?" Itachi soon asked as Kyuubi then looked into Itachi's eyes before looking away and nodding "what is it then?" the raven soon asked softly to which the redhead sniffled, "we...we have to leave, we...we can't stay..." the nine-tailed fox answered his voice small and weak.

The Uchiha then carefully puts a gentle hand on the fox's cheek "Kyuubi, it's ok. How long do you guys have left," he asked surprising the redhead until he looked away again but slightly leaned into Itachi's touch.

"Three...we have three days until we leave..." Kyu answered "alright, we'll just have to make the most of it as well as telling Sasuke and Sasukie this as well so they are more prepared," Itachi replied causing Kyuubi to look at him "you really don't mind this," he asked.
"Not at all, there's probably a good reason for the three of you lea-," Itachi was cut off by a gentle kiss from Kyuubi that really surprised him.

And when the redhead finally registered what he's done he quickly pulled away and covered his mouth "I-I-I'm so sorry," Kyuubi stuttered out before holding both his brother's closer he got up and quickly left the room using one of his tails to open the door for him as he left.

Itachi was still in a range of shock until he then touched his lips blushing madly mumbling to himself.

-