Make Me Pretty.||J.Jk & K.TY

Aria (ari-ah) -You
Jungkook-Your Best Friend.
Taehyung-Aria's Crush
________
Description:
"I like you."People started sending her love notes and there were confessions everyday.

It hurts to see that if you're pretty everyone likes you.

_______

Authors POV.

"Jungkook,Please!"Aria pleaded to Jungkook "Please make me pretty so Taehyung will notice me!"I hold onto his arm begging him.

"Why do you care if he doesnt notice you!? He only cares for looks,You should move on."he pulled his arm away and she fell onto the group crying.

"Jungkook...please.."she whispered as she cried "Fine.."he didnt want to see his best friend that helped him so much to cry.

"Okay!List the problems with me!"she smiled walking home with him "You're perfect the way you are."he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"C'mon Jungkook!You are close to Taehyung!Tell me what he likes!"Aira shouted in anger "Fine!First,skinny, second,beautiful no matter if she is a tomboy or not third,long hair."he rolled his eyes.

Aria POV

I looked at myself.

Im fat.
Im a TomBoy..so i guess thats a plus..?
I have short hair...

"I'll only help you for 2 months then you're on your own!"he said and walked into his house and mine was right beside his.

I walked in my house and greeted my mom and dad "I'll have a .... a .... salad for lunch!"I shouted from my room it was really hard for me to say it because I teally wanted to eat some meat today but I guess for Taehyung its alright.

After I ate my salad I was about to walk into the gym when my mom stopped me "are you okay honey..?"she asked.

"Yea."I simply replied and walked onto the treadmill to run for an hour or so..after I stopped I felt like I was about to faint I checked my weight again I lost 1 kg only ?!

I rolled my eyes at the stupid machine and drank some water "Yah.You should limit yourself."Jungkook said leaning against the door "I cant!I must lose weight fast!"I shouted and got my breath back before going to the next round oh running.

"Yah.Im serious."he held on yo my sweaty hand "yea yea after this round then im done Promise"I stick out my pinky and he smile and intertwined his pinky with mine.

He was working out in the gym with me at my house it was really fun working out with Jungkook we shared laughs,tears from the hard work and yea thats it pretty much.

We did it everyday after school now and it was fun it was the part I look most forward to.

One month has passed and Taehyung still hasnt noticed me Im quite skinny now I guess..

Other guys notice me and they were prtty shock but I really want Taehyung to notice me!

I walked through the school halls think on what I could do to make Taehyung notice me.

"Oh my god!Im so sorry!"I picked up my thing and the person things that fell on the floor.

I looked up and it was just Jungkook "Pft it just you."I smiled at threw his things at him he chuckled and asked me "Did Taehyung notice you yet?"I shook my head no "I wonder what I can do to make him notice me!"I shouted in frustration

"How about make up and contact lenses?"Jungkook suggest as I nodded my head and pulled him to the nearest shopping mall.

"Hi how may I help you?"The nice lady at shephora asked me "Can you teach me some tricks on how to use make up?"I asked