Again? (Luhan/Jungkook)

Characters
Hyemi-You
Luhan-himself
Jungkook -himself
Mina-Luhan's current girlfriend

~~

Its has been a year since we broke up.Its was valentines day we would always meet up at the bench near McDonald's.

I went there and sat there it's currently 5 p.m. and I just sat there alone looking at people pass by holding hands,lovely talks,hugs and worst of all pecks on the cheeks.

I stood up at sweep the dust of my pastel blue dress and put on my black leather jacket.I took a step forward "Hyemi?"I heard a sweet voice I missed a lot.That sweet voice..it's cant be him...

I turned around and saw Luhan.. it was him..I looked at him and the girl standing beside him his arms on his waist ,her head on his shoulder.

He moved on..well it's has been 1 year it was my longest relationship and the most serious one.

I stared into his beautiful brown eyes and he stared into mine.

I quickly looked away knowing what he had did to me when we were together it broke my heart jut think back to it.The things I done because of him also hurt my friends and family..people who truly loved me.

I started to walk;fast and cried at our memories we had our good times and bad times.I felt a strong hand grabbed onto my wrist.

I pulled back my wrist not knowing that--

PEEP PEEEEP

I turned to my side and saw a huge truck in front of my watery eyes.I closed my eye tight but felt a strong tight grip around my waist and a hard bump on my head.I opened my eyes alittle bit and the last thing I saw was the beautiful Street lights before everything turned black.

××

I opened my eyes hearing someone sing

Pictures I'm living through for now

Trying to remember all the good times

Our life's was cutting through so loud

Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part paper hearts and I hold

The piece of yours don't think I would

Just forget about it,hoping that you

won't forget about it..

(Paper Hearts - Jungkook cover) [In multimedia]

I smiled at that beautiful voice "Oh!You're awake!"I looked at the person "Jungkook!"I hugged him and heard him chuckled.

Jungkook was my crush before I dated Luhan,I still like him but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have feelings for me though,sadly..

"Hyemi..I've something I want to tell you.."Jungkook release my hug "wait but why am I here?"I've looked at my surroundings "I've saved you from a car accident but we fell and you hit your head on the floor and knock out.You have a weak head " he knocked my head.

"Owwy"I pouted at him "Oh!Mianhae!"he patted the spot he hit we both laughed "HYEMI!"I've heard someone shouted.

I looked at the door and saw Luhan..

"L-luhan.."I stuttered "HYEMI!OH MY GHAD!THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE OKAY!"he hugged me.

I missed his embrace but I have to move on after what he did to me!Snap out of it Hyemi!

I let go of his embrace and sat at the edge of my hospital bed and looked at my feet "Hyemi...I-Im sorry for what I did to you...please..please... please.. take me back.."He sat beside me

My eyes widen,I looked at Jungkook to see his eyes widen too.."L-luhan..I-Im sorry after the last time you cheated me me 3 times after I caught you..again and again..Im sorry but let's be friends :]"I'm said that and looked into his eyes

While tears rolled down my cheeks and looked at his face he buried his face into his hands . "L-LUHAN!Y-YOU!"I saw that girl from before "M-Mina!"he shot his head up

She walked up to me and lifted he hand wanting to slap me I closed my eyes tight.

I felt nothing does she have strength?I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jungkook and Luhan's hand holding on her tightly not letting he slap me.

I didn't move..I couldn't...my head is still processing from Luhan confession.

I felt someone held my hand..we finally stop under a shady tree I looked up to see a worried Jungkook.I put on a slight smile which mange to calm him down a little.

"Hyemi...I've loved you for a long time.."those words shot me like a bullet but it took me really long to process it

"Wha-what?"I've mange to say while he took a step closer and pressed his soft lips against mine.I hesitated but responded back the kiss.

He pulled away after a while "I've take that kiss as an acception to my confession?"he smiled and I nodded

He placed his arms around me and I didn't want to go back to the hospital so Jungkook and I went to buy some ice cream.

"I promise to be your best boyfriend.The longest relationship you will ever have.And hopefully marry you some day.."Jungkook whispered seductively into my ear causing me to blush but I liked it

It was sweet.

-
Authors note

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS MINI FAN FIC!

PLEASE SURPORT ME!

VOTE!
SHARE!
COMMENT!
REQUEST TAKEN!
-