School begins

I love the aroma of coffee mixed with hot chocolate that overpowered Mike's new car smell which made me sick to my stomach. He offered me a ride since we are kind of dating , we're like friends and 3 quarters.

Enough explanations! Today is the first day of school and I do look pretty hot if I do say myself. My hair grew up to my waist , which made me look like a mermaid with a black flower crown. That goes really well the black dress I'm wearing.Oh my gosh I became one of them.At least I still have my black leather jacket.Red lipstick counts , right?

"Who do you have first?"Mike asks putting his arm around me as we walk away from my locker."Miss . Drake ," I moan. Rumor has it she's the strictest teacher there is with a supply of never-ending projects and homework."Is to late to change my schedule?"Mike rolls his eyes. "You haven't even been her class for two minutes,"

Maybe she's not so bad , maybe I'm blowing things out of portions. I sigh."Would it make you feel better if I walked you to class,"I nod."Come on , what's her class number."I examine the paper as I lean my head on his shoulder. "F203 "

Once I step into the class I spot Devin , Kevin , Duncan , Jason ,and Zoey with all of their eyes on me. I quickly turn my heel to reveal Mike blocking the door."Nope,"He says crossing his arms."Please, " I beg feeling small.

After about two minutes of trying to get him to move Mike finally said."I'm going to be late Gwen , I can't play guard duty." "You can't leave me with them,"I whisper pointing to the group of guys behind me."You'll be fine , you have Zoey. Look I have to get class but I'll see you at lunch babe okay?"He kisses me and jogs off before I can say anything.I guess we are dating.

I look at Zoey and head for the seat next to her. She gives me a smile before getting out her phone underneath the desk. My phone suddenly buzzes and I take it out of my shoe.

Zoey: You look really pretty how was your summer?
Me:You look pretty too and believe it or not amazing
Zoey:Cool , save me a seat at lunch so we can talk bc the teacher's looking at us weird.
Me:ok

I look up seeing an old woman giving us a devilish glare as if we had stole from her. Her faded pink lips were cracked and her face was an uneven tan from the rest of her body. Her black and grey hair tied in a loose knot. She has on a long grey skirt , a long sleeved white shirt , and black clogs. Her dark brown eyes almost look black as she stares at us.This isn't going to suck at all!

"You look smokin Gwen,"Ugh , that voice. It's Duncan ,pain in the everywhere ,Nelson"Thanks but I'm sure Courtney would appreciate that more considering she's single and still head over heels for you," I tell him as I walk toward my next class.

"And you aren't?"How did his ego get so big?What if it was like a monster that got bigger as his ego grew!I may have binge watched Futerama.

"Nope to both ,"I turn around with a smile on my face." In fact I'd say your the one obsessed with me ," I proudly say before turning on my heel. "HEY!"Duncan yells trying to get me to turn around."I am Duncan bad boy Nelson , I don't obsess over anyone!"He's way too loud , he needs to chill out. "All thirty of your missed calls beg to differ,"I yell back. Why was that satisfying?

Finally , after this period is lunch.Yay ,Mike's in the class with me!Did I just think 'yay'. Please someone help! "Gwen,"I look up snapping out of whatever just happened in my mind. I notice everyone was already in their seats and quickly take a seat next to Mike trying not to draw attention. All eyes were basically glued to me.Good job Gwen , aren't you just nailing today?

As the class clears out for lunch Mike stands next to me."I'll meet you in the cafeteria , I have to go use the restroom." He nods then walks off. Someone needs a paid visit from me.Why can't you speak normally?

"Hello Sammy boy,"He quickly slams his locker then looks at me surprised. After he takes a deep breath he puts his fingers through his hair calming down."Jesus Gwen , I could've hurt you," I roll my eyes."Wait did you just nickname me? You don't do that when you're mad at someone,"

"I got over it, you are my friend after all and I need to cherish the little I have."I reply smiling earning a weird look from him that quickly fades into a cocky smile."So what you are saying is you missed me?" He asks raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms. "That's not-" "Admit it!"He pokes me."Never!"I poke him back."Gwen misses me! "Sam starts chanting walking backwards."Calm down or you'll end up like Duncan," "Madly in love with you,"He replies still wearing his cocky grin. "No , with an ego the size New York,"

After about two minutes of talking I remembered that Mike was waiting for me in the cafeteria so I literally ran off."Hey sorry I bumped into Courtney , " "It's only been five minutes calm down," "We should go off Campus to Canes for lunch," I am really craving their amazing chicken and special sauce. "I'm broke," "I'm not,"Well , not completely. "And have lunch detention for the rest of the week,"How?!Is he avoiding me ? "On the first day of school?" "Miss . Drake took my phone so I threw a binder at her head and spit in her coffee but that's just between us," "Fine I'll get a ride but you are taking me to Geoff's party on Friday," "Deal,"He gives me a quick kiss before walking off.

"So how are you and tough guy Mike?" Zoey laughs making look up. "Great can we not talk about boys, it feels kind of cliche," She nods taking a bite of her fry."What about Ian Somerhalder?He's more of goddess,"Zoey asks looking totally serious. Oh my gosh , I have no words.

My phone vibrates and I quickly answer seeing it was Teresa. It's been forever since her brothers always seem to be home."Hey what's up ?" "Well I was looking for you in the cafeteria and couldn't find you. Are you skipping?"

"No I left for lunch," She does the most dramatic gasp I have ever heard over the phone ."You never leave Campus for lunch , your worried that you'll be late to class," "So what if I'm late , it's only the first day of school?"Zoey gives me a weird look.

"Who are you and what have you done with Gwen? Are you one of the pot smoking hippies she was hanging out with?" While a few of Bridgette's friends were hippies none of them had done drugs. Except maybe Henry, he was always really suspicious.

"Did you want something?"I ask feeling like she's missing a point ."Yes, how would you feel about being my plus one to a slumber party?"Okay now she's gone way too far! I have my limits. "Very funny," "Please, it'll be fun,"Then again it's the only time we would get to hang out without her brothers following.

I sigh getting up to throw away my trash."When?" " Friday after Geoff's party," "Fine," She squeals into the phone then hangs up. What did I just get myself into.

Finally seventh period, last hour of school. I pick a seat in far end of class and put in earphones closing my eyes. "Hey sleeping beauty , you should take out your earphones before the teacher uses her witch powers on you,"The boy behind me whispers causing me laugh.

"Will do," I shove my earphones in my pocket before looking back at the boy.Devin.The smile wipes itself away as I turn around in sit up straight in my chair . "Ouch. Off to a bad start already?"

"You can't ignore me forever," Devin says while probably wearing that stupid grin on his face ."I do as I please,"I say in a Courtney tone as the bell ring. "If it's any consolation , I'm sorry."He whispers sounding sincere.What if he is ?No , stop it guilt I did nothing wrong!Okay enough thinking for today.

Mike drops me off home after an hour or two of hanging out with his crew. I stay on my phone through most of it but every now and then I would make small talk with Sam. Once home I take a shower and crash onto my bed.
Brody Bunch: Hey Dudette
Me:Sup Brody
Brody Bunch:NM just bored
Me : How does a Brody get bored.
Brody Bunch: Ikr
Me : Nvm