D's Birthday/Our Reunion

AFTER TDA

"Your such a lier !" I tell the guy with the grass hair and crystal eyes,as I put my brother's present under the Snowflake coloured tree .
"I'm not lying , today's my birthday!" I roll my eyes at him.

"So I'm just supposed to believe your birthday is the day before Christmas,"

" My folks are having a party, I can show you as proof, but Courtney will be there, "

"Twenty bucks say's your lying,count it as a birthday present,"

"Okay,let's go ,"

20 MINUTES LATER

"Cough it up," He tells me as he unlocks the door to show a mob of people in his living room.

"How'd you know they were going to be here,"
"Did this last year, now hand over the money," I pull a twenty out of my boot and hand it to him.

"Dunky what's she doing here?" I roll my eyes at Courtney words as though I could hear them.(if only it was that simple)

"I was just leaving, I'm actually busy not wanting to be in the same place as you so if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving," I told Courtney giving her a smile before walking out the door. I bump into a guy wearing a red hoodie covering his face. His eyes were a bright blue, his face a light tan and had a black lip piercing His hair was a vibrant red.

"Sorry" I tell him before turning toward my car.

"No problem babe," He says with a smirk.
"Keep flirting with me Devin and I'll start to think you like me,"

"Back at ya lil mama," I roll my eyes at him as he slides his fingers through his hair.
"When do I ever flirt with you?" I ask crossing my arms.

"All the time sugar plum,"
"Whatever , can you drive me to my house?"
"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?"
"Trent and I broke -"

"Not drummer boy, Duncan,"He said interrupting my sentence with a smirk.

"First Trent plays guitar, second Duncan is not my boyfriend, and third I'm kind of aggravated with the annoying being that is his girlfriend," "I bet he comes out for you like in all the romantic movies"

"Watched your share of romantic movies?" Devin crosses arms still smirking .
"5...4....3.....2...1," Duncan pops from the door I'm guessing proving a point.

"He's not my boyfriend," I whisper/ yell.
"Prove it," I pull Devin's face in close to mine and see him leaning in making me smile. His eyes were closed and his lips were quivering.

"Prove you don't like me now," I whisper in his ear pulling away.

"Duncan you driving me home? "
"Comin sweetheart .Give me a minute,"Duncan yells .
"What just happened?"Devin ask.
" That , big bro, was you becoming Gwen's bitch," Duncan tries to whisper but isn't very good at it. Duncan jogs to the car driving me home.

PRESENT

I put on my robe before walking down stairs to see my brother shaking a box.
"Your going to kill the dog if you keep shaking the box like that," He quickly turns around realizing he was caught.