Ignore it!

I put on my favorite combat books , the one's survived Total Drama. I threw on black jeans and a blue crop top with a wavy bottom and a black cardigan. I brush through my hair then put on my black beanie .

When I walk down the stairs I notice a mess of blonde hair on my couch. I have no time to deal with this right now, my mom has already taken my brother to school and for some reason hasn't questioned me about her. I jog down the stairs , put on my backpack, and open the door before slamming it. I see her quickly jump up .

"Get in the car , you're going home," I grab an apple and take a bite as I wait for her to get up. "I don't have all day, I have school . Which,If I may I add, I told you yesterday before you got wasted."

She got up and went to my fridge , grabbing a water bottle. She silently walks to the car and gets in. Once I get in she looks straight.

"Did I make out with a complete stranger?" I nod as I stop in her drive way . "That's not even the best part, Devin knocked him out!"She smiled as she quickly turned in her seat . "What?!Why would he do that?! I should apologize"

"A , he deserved it he was/is a jerk. B, That's not even an option," I responded seeing her freak out. She got out and stormed inside.

Once I pulled into to school, I quickly ran to my locker then to first period. I run to my chair as the bell rings. I sigh as I look to my right.

"Not one word if you would like to keep your tongue ." I say before I twist forward trying to ignore him." What's your problem?" He mumbled while rubbing his eyes. "You're joking,right?You shoved your tongue down my drunk friends throat,who is also Duncan's sister, and then started acting like a complete-"

"Gwen! The teacher yelled making me quickly turn my head before I got any louder."Would like to share your discussion with the class?"I got up."Yes actually," I stood in front of the class."The guy next to me is one of the biggest pains in the butt I have met , so if someone would kindly allow me to sit next to another-"

At least two people at each table raised their hands starting to scream"pick me!"."That would be great," I finished. I sat next to a girl with blonde ombre pink hair who had an open seat. "Hey so tell me how does it feel to be in relationship with one of the biggest players on THE CW?" She seems rather cocky with her question making her smile.

"Actually-"

"Gwen Evans , there is a police officer here to see you," my skin crawls with ice flowing through my veins. "O..okay," I choke on my words.

Why am I so afraid?

I jog outside of the class to avoid the judgmental stares.

Sure I've never been arrested, but I've been very close.

"Hello Miss-" Johnson!I'm not going to deal with him!I turn back toward the door." Not happening!" He then grabs my hand and I quickly hit his arm."Don't touch me!" I yell."It's about Bridgette,"he says. I turn toward him and cross my arms. "What? Are you going to tell me that she was convicted of a crime you know she didn't commit,"I reply

"Gwen, you know-"
"Or that her case doesn't matter because she's just a troubled kid!"

" She's been missing for about two weeks and we need all the leads we can get," He's eyes say I'm desperate but I know it's just some plot to accuse me. Bridgette ,you are so lucky we're friends! I let out a loud sigh. "Ask away ,Sherlock"

It feels like forever, and his questions are endless. Not to add pointless!"What's Bridgette's favorite color?"

"Blue I think, what does this have to do with her being missing?"No wonder it's taking her so long to find her. Besides , you'd think they'd get this information from her family. "A few more questions ,then you may leave." I give a sigh of relief and annoyance .The bell is about to ring and I can't be late to Miss June's class again."Okay ,"My voice came out softly and annoyed ." Can you tell me where you were the day Bridgette went missing?" "Home," I quickly replied."Did you see her earlier that day?"

"Yeah a lot actually, at my house then in class and then in the storage closet," He raised an eyebrow while I hope he doesn't ask"Why?" CRAP!I give a slight cough."She was with someone before I stopped her,"He stood in confusion before his eyes widened."Can you tell me who this gentleman was?"

" I don't know who he was," I lie, I am a lot of things but a snitch isn't one. Oh my god , I'm starting to sound like Duncan." And last question, do you have an alibi for that evening?" Wait!What?

"Excuse me ?"I knew this was how this was going to end."Do you have a-"

" What exactly are you trying to accuse me of?Killing my best friend?I knew you didn't like me but accusing me of murder is way too far. Why aren't you questioning Geoff instead?" I end up screaming. "I-"

"NO!Screw you!" I yell as the bell rings. I take a deep breath before opening my eyes."Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do with my time."

While I walked toward my car my skin began to feel crawl, I was freezing. Everything kind of felt slanted. I must be really tired. I close my eyes tight."Gwen!" I open my eyes quickly seeing Cameron in front of me."Oh hey," I give him a slight smile

before coughing."Hey, how's it going?"
"Okay I guess, I've felt a little shocked at the fact that my usual bully has took it down a little," "Yeah and who may that be?"

I storm behind the school where the jocks and criminals hang out after school on Friday's. There is a whiff of cigarettes and weed . I step up to Mike who is smoking and wearing a black plain shirt,as expected."Gwen , how's my favorite goth?"Leo says putting his arm around me. I sneeze making me feel weak.

"You alright ,"Sam asks raising his eyebrow. I cough . "Yeah, anyone else freezing?" I ask shivering. "Are you kidding? It's like 90°!" Leo touches my forehead."Man, your as hot as the sun! You should go home,"

"I'm fine, anyway can I talk to Mike in private?" Everyone moves away into a smaller group."What's up?" He asks with his hands in his pockets."I wanted to ask you a slight favor," I say kind of feeling the everything turn.

"Depending , what is it?" He asks sounding very serious. "I was wondering if you could lay off Cameron,"

"Who?" My head is in such pain it felt like an echo of thumps."Short nerdy kid with glasses and usually wearing a red jacket,"

"Oh,you mean weasel ," Of course he picked that name , what a jerk."No can do honey,he's my cash cow," I roll my eyes as I cross my arms. "Come on , he's a nice guy , and besides he needs that cash for lunch and to get his glasses fixed." Mike has always been a jerk but even he has limits.

"I'll think about, but you owe me,"I smile before giving him a slight hug."You know you owe me, don't you even try to get out of that," I turn around, I'm starting to feel really weak. My legs give out as everything twirls. I close my eyes and fade into black.

When I wake up in , I see that I'm in my bed in my clothes from yesterday. I grab my phone and text Mike.

Mikey; I guess now we're even.

Me;Not even close, but I appreciate it.

Mikey;Anytime, Go back to bed it's way too early.

Me;For a cliche, you are pretty sweet.

Mike;Shut up and go to bed.