Fame &Detetion

Someone pulls me out of bed by my feet slamming my body against the floor. I back away frightened."Bridgette ? How did you get in my house and why are you here," I grab the clock off my nightstand seeing 9:50 blink. I fell asleep like , twenty minutes ago.

" You weren't answering your phone and I needed to talk you,"I sit back on my bed."So you, rationally decided to break in?!" She gives me a nervous smile like when she does something bad.

"What?!" I ask turning toward her. "I maybe-sorta had Duncan break me in and he might be downstairs," I fall back putting the pillow over my head. She pulls it off. "Don't worry, I'm staying the night, he's not." Our heads clunk before I get up pulling her with me.

"You're getting rid of him," I tell her. She runs downstairs and into the kitchen . I hear them yell before he stops in the living room.

"Just because your going out with my brother doesn't mean you can boss me around." I stomp to the bottom of the stairs. "Where do you get off?" I say standing inches away from him. "I've took all of your Drama/ crap for too long!" I yell.

"First you try to make Courtney jealous while we're dating!"I push him."Then you try to flirt with me when I already had a boyfriend, who is not is your brother!"I yell pushing him again.

"Even after I get you a new pet spider to replace the one that died you still don't give an absolute crap!" I continue to push him ,but harder to where I have to storm toward him."Not to mention that your mad at me for me being angry at the fact you broke into my house! "

I try to push him again but he grabs my wrist. "Let go of me!" I try to wiggle from is grip. Realizing it's raining I calm down .
Duncan let's go of my arms, I slap him hurting my hand."Screw you," I walk in my house slamming the door.

I storm past Bridgette into my bathroom and take another shower.

It's Monday morning, I've tried to ignore everyone since it was Valentines day yesterday and I don't need anymore conspiracy theories. My boyfriend called and was not so happy about my play date. At least now , I don't have to lie about dating. I brush through my short hair, while looking for an outfit. I wear teal shirt , black shorts with fishnet stockings, and my combat boots.

I put on my leather jacket and drive to school, forgetting to eat breakfast. I'll just have to wait till lunch. I walk through the parking lot and I swear the second I open the door camera flashes go off.

Someone grabs my arm pulling me through the crowd of people. We stop in the cafeteria at table full of people. I look at my savior .It's Jason.I hear feet running towards us and he drags me to the art room,good thing this is our first period . I slide my backpack under the table pushing down my hairs that flew up . I hear knocking on the door and jump under the table .

This is ridiculous!

He gets up and opens the door, it's the art teacher. I sit up in my chair catching my breath. My table becomes crowded , I bury my head in my arms to hide my red face. I feel someone tap my shoulders, why can't everyone ignore me again?

Last week I was the loner in the back of the class who's name was unknown know today everyone wants to take selfies with me. My middle finger comes up and I feel a hand around my finger. I look up confused to see Jason's hand around mine. I turn around seeing my teacher with a shocked expression.

My hands cover my mouth ." 1 hour detention, and as for everyone else take your seat or you'll be joining her!" Only about six people sit down .

What more could they want!

As everyone scatters out of class , I grip Jason's shoulder ."Thanks , I owe you big time," He turns around with a big smile as I grab my backpack. "Funny you mention because I'm throwing a party on Friday," I sigh putting my hand out for the invite.