Chapter 10

___________________Andy’s P.O.V.___________________

“Hurry up CC!”

“Hold on Andy!”

“We have to go or we’re going to be la- FUCK CC! WHAT THE HELL?!”

“It’s not my fault you were standing in front of the door when I opened it.”

“Stupid fucking….” I muttered.

I’ll get him back later. We were getting ready for a photo-shoot. After we got signed and about a month after the accident, we were told that we needed to set up a photo-shoot. We were to a highly-recommended photographer named Sammi-Doll.

“Andy! CC! Jake! Ash! Jinxx! We need to go!”

Ah the lovely call of my girlfriend. I still can’t believe she’s my girlfriend. I still remember the first time I saw her. She had green hair that was teased up, combat boots, a leather jacket, red lacy leggings, and a black skirt. I first spotted her green hair when I saw her walking in the rain. I told CC to stop, I got out and started jogging after her. She stopped, I had no idea why. Then I saw that she was stuck so I asked if she needed any help. Then we started talking and walking back to the car. She met the guys and we started driving. I turned to ask her a question when I looked into her eyes and lost my train of thought. Her eyes were an amazing shade of blue-gray. I’d never seen anyone with that shade before. She was pale, but not sickly pale, and her lips were full and as red as cherries. She had an evil-nice (like she would kill someone than act like nothing happened) look. And her hair. It was beautiful. She was beautiful.

“Andy. Aannddyy. ANDY!”

“Huh?”

“Stop daydreaming about October and LETS GO.”

“Oh, now you want to go, do ya CC?”

“Andy?”

“Yeah”

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Make me.”

Out of nowhere I feel water being splashed down my back. I turn around and see Ash running with a bucket.

“FUCK YOU ASH!”

I went to go change then headed into the kitchen. I go up to October and hugged her from behind.

“Hello beautiful.”

She laughed, “You know I’m not beautiful.”

“You’re right. You’re gorgeous.”

“Oh shut up Andy.” She laughed again

I laughed with her then bent down to kiss her. I still can’t believe she’s mine. I remember asking her out. It was Halloween night. We had gotten back from the hospital at midnight and I was helping her into bed. Then I sat down beside her and said,

“October?”

“Yeah?”

“Well. Umm. I was kinda sorta wondering if... you umm… would… possibly… maybe… might want to….”

She laughed, “Spit it out Andy.”

I took a deep breath and asked, “Would you be mine? As in my... girlfriend”

She smiled, looked at me in the eyes and said, “Yes!”

Then we kissed. I will never get tired of her kisses. I felt someone smack the back of my head and CC said,

“Let’s go lovebirds.”

I muttered, “Shut up.”

We all went downstairs and piled into the cars. October was driving the mustang while CC was in the caddy. We were still using our fake ID’s so she could drive. We headed out to find the place and eventually did.

------------------------------------------Jinxx’s P.O.V---------------------------------

We were having our photo-shoot in a graveyard. When we finally found the RIGHT graveyard, we all piled out and went to wait by the front gates. We waited for 10 minutes when we saw a car pull up. I was expecting it to be a boring photographer but when our photographer stepped out, my eyes went wide. She was gorgeous. She was tall and had red and black hair that had delicate waves. She had her stuff and started walking toward us. Her walk was so graceful. Once she got closer, I was her eyes. They were a beautiful blue. And her lips were full and so kissable-

“Hey guys, I’m Sammi-Doll, but you can call me Sammi! You must be Black Veil Brides, correct?”

“Yeah, I’m Jinxx!”

I heard some of the guys laugh and Sammi smiled.

“This is Andy, Ash, Jake, and CC. And that’s October, Andy’s girlfriend, Crystal, Jake’s girlfriend, Alesana, CC’s girlfriend, and Alex, Ash’s girlfriend.”

“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you all. So are we ready?”

We all nodded and started walking into the graveyard. We had been walking about five minutes when we hit a forest. Sammi didn’t stop here. We kept walking another ten minutes and finally arrived at a clearing. It was still dark because of the trees. In the clearing, there was a babbling brook on the far left side and big boulders on the far right. Directly ahead there was dead grass and flowers. Right in the middle, there was a huge, jagged boulder with grass and weeds around it.

“Cool place!”

Sammi laughed, “Yeah I love doing photo-shoots here. And its, Jinxx, right?”

“Yup!”

She laughed again, “Awesome!”

She started setting up and CC called me from by the brook.

“Yeah?”

“You lliikkee hheerr!”

“Shut up before I shove you in the brook!”

“I wonder what would happen if I told her… Hmmm…”

“You better not! I swear if you do-“

“What? What will you do?”

“Hey guys, I’m all set up! I was thinking we could start by the boulders over here.”

--------------------------------------------FEW HOURS LATER----------------------------------------

By the end of the day we were wet, cold, and tired. But, it was an amazing photo-shoot! We used every aspect of the clearing we could, including the brook. We walked back to the entrance and Sammi turned to us and smiled,

“I should have the pictures developed in a few days. I’ll call and let you know when I can drop them off.”

“Okay!”

She laughed, “Talk to you guys later! Bye Jinxx!”

“Bye Sammi! By the way, Sammi-Doll is a beautiful name, jus- just like you.”

She smiled, blushed, and looked down, “Thank you, I like your name too. ‘Jinxx’ it’s so mysterious!”

I laughed, “Why thank you”

“You’re welcome. Well, I have to get these home so I can edit and develop them. Bye!”

She climbed into her car and drove away.

“Smooth Jinxx.”

“Shut up CC!” I tried to smack him but he moved out of the way.